“Great place to stay when flying out early in morning”

Ramada Denver International Airport
Ranked #59 of 158 Hotels in Denver
Reviewed November 5, 2009

We have been staying here the last 4 years when we are leaving for a cruise because our flights have been so early. The reservations have been very easy to make and they are very helpful. The rooms are clean and there is a huge bath room. We can get a continental breakfast when we have to leave before 6am on the shuttle.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Ramada Denver International Airport

Reviewed October 30, 2009

This hotel is almost brand new. Rooms are big, the hot breakfast is good, coffee and tea are always available in the lobby. No complaints. I highly recommend the Moonlight Diner next door.

As one of the other reviewers noted, this is a hotel near the airport and is good for your first or last day. When you exit Pena Blvd, you will feel like you are in the middle of nowhere. If you're visiting Denver for a few days, I suggest staying closer to downtown for most of your trip. (We only stayed here for one night and flew out the next morning.)

I would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 28, 2009

The hotel is beautiful and quite new. It has a wonderful lobby with a fire place. The people on front desk were very nice.
The hotel is close to the airport, wich is a great choice for the first or last day of your tip.
The hotel organizes you a bus to the airport.

The rooms are very big, with two beds, an "office place" with a desk , chair, sofa and phone. It also has a refrigerator and a coffe maker.
The bathroom was nice and clean, with a hairdryer.
You can regulate aircondition by your-own.

The breakfast was good, but not too much choice. You can take a coffe with you.

It's a really nice hotel that I really recommend to all of you that are going to or comming from the airport and need a little bit of relax.

• Stayed: October 2009
Reviewed October 19, 2009

I stayed at this hotel, because it had shuttle service and I had to leave early to catch an early flight from D.I.A. (Denver, CO). Unfortunately, I did not get my wake-up and could not take a shower before leaving!! I told the receptionist: all she said was" you are the 12th person that has said that, i'm not sure what happened, " and proceeded to do what she was doing... She did not apologize or anything. Fortunately, i did catch my flight because the airline let me go ahead of a huge line of people waiting to check in.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed September 4, 2009

I have been a travel agent for two years, and a airline employee for 45. I have traveled around the world. When we had the money (in the good ole days) we stayed at the very best hotels. Back then we received a generous discount so why not. Retirement has changed that .I started checking out other hotels about two years ago.I have not found a better bargan for my money then CHOICE HOTELS. They are clean..comfortable have large rooms. I see no reason to ever stay at another hotel. I have also used them for my travel agency with never a complaint. I just took 36 people to Alaska and used CHOICE HOTELS for pre and post accommodations. The high end customers as well as the lower end customers were pleased.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 2, 2009

This hotel is OK, as we wanted to stay in the airport area for a morning flight. The suite really isn't, at least not our room. It was a king bed, with a big chair and a desk. Not unlike any king bed room you would find. The part that really infuriated me was that when we got our bill under the door during the night, it had a $1.50 safe charge on it. There was a safe in the room, but we have stayed in numerous hotels, and never seen a safe charge. The bill said we can have it removed, which just wasted my time, and the desk clerk's time. When we brought it up in the morning, the person working the desk said she always mentions it on check in. It didn't happen to us, and apparently my wife missed that part when she checked in. The charge was removed, but it gets better. I asked the desk if there were complimentary safes at the fromt desk, and she looked at me like I was crazy. I wasn't. The hotel directory in the room stated specifically the there we COMPLIMENTARY SAFES AT THE FROMT DESK. I hate to get such a bad taste over $1.50, but also can't recommend a hotel when I feel taken. There are a lot of hotels in the area, so check out the others.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 5, 2009

After traveling for 12 hours from eastern Idaho to Denver, we decided to find a hotel near the intersection of I-70 and E470. There were at least 6-7 hotels in close proximity on Tower Rd. We checked into availability at two of the major chain hotels and found their front desk to be mildly arrogant and short with our inquiries. My husband and I decided that the first friendly hotel with availability would get our business. That hotel was Comfort Suites and their very personable general manager. Thank you so much! The GM was friendly, accomodating to our needs and very nice to do business with after a long day of travel. Comfort Suites was clean, comfortable, accomodating and a great value.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family