Days Inn & Suites Denver International Airport
Ranked #103 of 157 Hotels in Denver
Homestead, Florida
“Good value.”
Reviewed September 20, 2010

A good place to stay when near DIA. This is a new hotel, the price is moderate and they have a shuttle to the airport. Made our last night an easy one, just had to get up and go to the airport.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Blairsville, Georgia
Reviewed September 16, 2010

We just needed a resonably priced room so we could return a rental car & catch a 7:30 am flight. This is a very nice Days Inn with comfortable beds and good service. There are a few restaurants close by so you don't have to drive back to town for dinner. We left too early to try the continental breakfast.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Mililani, Hawaii
Reviewed August 4, 2010

Very nice hotel. Great value. Stayed overnight to catch return flight back home from trip to Colorado Springs. Roomier than other Days Inn we've stayed at. Shuttle is very convenient and on time.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
Maryland
Reviewed June 4, 2010

This was a nice enough hotel. Comfortable enough bed and clean. Only issue was when i got there the AC in my room was broken and it was a hot hot night. They moved us to a new room with no issues. Would stay there again most likely for the airport convenience.

~Sabs

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
hdobs, Manager at Days Inn & Suites Denver International Airport, responded to this review, July 1, 2010
We are glad you enjoyed your stay at Days Inn DIA. If you ever have a need again we hope we get the chance to serve you.

Warm Regards,

Days Inn DIA Team
Bolton
Reviewed May 18, 2010

Despite a few negative comments we went ahead and booked this hotel. SERIOUSLY WHAT MORE DO SOME PEOPLE WANT?
Hotel just 5 minutes from airport.
Courtesy bus picked us up within 5 minutes.
Reception staff could not have been more helpful.
Rooms perfectly acceptable. Clean spacious and everything that you want after a long trip (17hours for us).
Breakfast adequate but in fairness not the best we have ever had.
Dont be put off by others. I can only assume they want 5* accommodation at 2* prices!

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
hdobs, Manager at Days Inn & Suites Denver International Airport, responded to this review, May 20, 2010
Thank you for kind words and we appreciate your business at the Days Inn Denver Airport. We truly hope the rest of your trip went well too.

Warmest Regards,

Days Inn DIA Team
Reviewed April 12, 2010

My first problem was the shuttle driver drove right past me without picking me up...thats fine he came back 10 minutes later and I was on my way. I got checked in and into my room...which was still dirty with wet towels, etc. all over the bathroom area. I was switched to another room but unfortunently the desk staff did not change my morning wake-up call to the new room so I missed that! When I got to the airport the shuttle driver did not drop me off at my ticket gate, having apparently not heard the three times I mentioned to him I was flying United. I'm not sure if the shuttle is actually affliated with the hotel or not but that may have been the worst part of this trip...Its my second stay and the first was amazing! Maybe a bad egg? Maybe a lowering in quality? Either way, be on your guard.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
We apologize for the issue with the shuttle. We use our own private shuttle and have 2 running 24 hours a day and they arrive at the airport at least every 30 minutes. We try to take good and bad comments and implement new procedures to enhance or elevate the issue at hand. We now have a new communication policy between shifts to try and avoid issues such as you had with your wake up call. We hope we get the chance to impress upon you the high value we place on great customer service and make up for your disappointment with this stay and help repeat your first stay.

Many Thanks,

Days Inn Team
Denver, C)
Reviewed March 15, 2010

nice accommodations, BUT double check everything they tell you. Made a reservation via phone for stay & park package. Was quoted a price that included "free" parking. I called 3 days before to confirm reservation and price. When we arrived the nightly stay had increased by $15 + they wanted to charge a daily parking fee. I had to tell them what I was told on the phone twice. they made the adjustment. -- A sign says "to be guaranteed a spot on the airport shuttle, make a reservation." Don't believe it! the shuttle arrived 10 minutes late (after two shuttles passed us) - and it was full! There are plenty of hotels / motels close to DIA - choose an honest one!

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple

Travelers are raving about these Denver hotels