“No fleas but close to it!”

Days Inn & Suites Denver International Airport
Ranked #103 of 157 Hotels in Denver
Pueblo
“No fleas but close to it!”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

What can I say except Wyndham should be proud if they're looking to achieve the golden award for the lowest flea rundown hotel in the industry. What's shame! Wyndham should be ashamed to own this property. If you like NOT being greeted by pleasant hotel staff, enjoy rundown rooms, television cable doesn't work & Wi-fi that is non-existent then this is the place for you. The only thing missing are the fleas. In fact, they should pay people to stay here. The parking is poor with little to no room. I chose this Days Inn because I'm a Wyndham Rewards member & have stayed at other locations that are actually quite nice & I had considered Wyndham a good name in the hotel industry. I was wrong! Hyatt is my usual home & I've never had a bad experience with them before in my over 10yrs of hotel stays. I'm extremely disappointed with my choice & will be more cautious in my next selection. I hope you take my review serious when selecting this place. I called downstairs to ask why I was not able to connect to the internet & I was told that parts of the hotel doesn't have connection. Thank goodness for cell phone hotspot & areas where you can connect to next door Best Western connection. Next was the television cable, I'm not even gonna bother explaining that conversation. Anyway, my advise is to stay elsewhere. There are many more hotels in the area that I would rather choose. Don't go strictly on name brand. I will be writing to Wyndham on this one. The General manager should be held accountable for this flea pit.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
BestDays_GM, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Denver International Airport, responded to this review, March 15, 2014
Hello. We are constantly trying to improve hotels. We do our best to offer great service and a clean experience (thus the lack of fleas!). We have new wifi access points being installed any day, new sofas with sleeper beds along with new lobby furniture, new breakfast furniture, and guest room desk chairs all arrive next month. Thank you for staying with us.

Keep a Good Thought,
Kendall

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Denver
Reviewed March 11, 2014

the shower in room 135 was not working , my son in law said a part was missing. When I asked the clerk if she could adjust the price she said she would credit some to my card. She later told me I could have showered in another room but that was not offered until much later when I was already packed to go.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

BestDays_GM, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Denver International Airport, responded to this review, March 13, 2014
Thank you for the review. I am sorry we didn't live up to expectation; we are working to improve.

Keep a Good Thought,
Kendall
Travelers also viewed these Denver hotels
Denver International Airport
Best Western Plus Denver International Airport Inn & Suites
Denver International Airport
Holiday Inn Express Denver Airport

Been to Days Inn & Suites Denver International Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn & Suites Denver International Airport

Property: Days Inn & Suites Denver International Airport
Address: 7030 Tower Rd, Denver, CO 80249-7311
Location: United States > Colorado > Denver > Denver International Airport
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #103 of 157 Hotels in Denver
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn & Suites Denver International Airport 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Denver International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn & Suites Dia-Denver International Airport Hotel Denver