“Perfect location”

Days Inn & Suites Denver International Airport
Ranked #99 of 157 Hotels in Denver

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
Branchville, New Jersey
Reviewed September 5, 2013

We stayed at mom and pop motels on our entire trip until the last one when we stayed here the night before we left. The room was comfortable enough and the price wasn't outrageous, but the shower didn't drain and the TV would turn off randomly (and need to be reset behind it). The desk clerk wasn't friendly at all when we showed up, and it seemed like we were inconveniencing her. I've just come to expect more from places I stay.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
BestDays_GM, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Denver International Airport, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
While I am happy the room was great; I do apologize about the lack of service we displayed. We certainly have total control of service and you are right to expect more. I hope to have another opportunity to show you our positive growth in the future.

Fairfax, Vermont
Reviewed September 5, 2013

This is unexpectedly good value for an airport hotel. Clean, friendly, comfortable, and with all the services you'd expect from a more expensive place, including swimming pool, internet, breakfast, fridge, microwave, etc. Very good beds too!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you so very much!

Milan, Italy
Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

The rooms are clean and confortable but the Service is really poor. I booked with Booking with advanced payment and no cancellation option. When we arrived at the hotel (after 20 hours travelling ) the guy at the reception said he couldn't find our reservation but there was a room available. When I pointed out that I already had my credit card charged for the night he said that it was impossible. Even when I used some proofs (reservation details and credit card details of charging) he said that I was wasting his time and that he has been doing that job for 6 years and he knew he was right. Even when we called Booking for assistance it was impossible to make him think about it. At the end I had my night there charged twice and I'm managing it with Booking. Don't go there if you wand avoiding stomacaches and being angry.

• Stayed August 2013
Thank you for the feedback. I apologize about the trouble and mistake with your reservation. I am sorry our service failed to overcome the reservation error. We will most certainly use this as a training tool.

Denver, Colorado
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

A good place to park and fly especially if you plan to be away for an extended time period and don't want to park in long term parking at DEN. They have a shuttle service to take you and pick you up from the airport.
Close to a quick shop, restaurants and a few retail stores.

• Stayed July 2013
BestDays_GM, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Denver International Airport, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Thank you for the great review. We look forward to serving you again in the future.