“Pet Friendly Decent Hotel” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Tech Center

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Tech Center
Ranked #37 of 154 Hotels in Denver
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Pet Friendly Decent Hotel”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

Seemed decent, good prices, very pet friendly. Allows big dogs which can be hard to find. Bed wasn't not as comfy as some I've stayed at, but the rooms were bigger than I'm used to and fairly nice. Somewhat decent breakfast.

I probably would give it a Very Good if it were not for the unbelievably bad impression the front desk lady left me with. And I understand that maybe this lady was just having an off day, and she was the only staff member I saw, so I'm giving it an Average rather than a Poor.

When we got to our room, there was left over food in the fridge. When we mentioned it to the front desk, she seriously said, "Oh, you can just throw it out. Maids probably forgot to check the fridge." No apology, nothing. Very abrupt and rude. Then we realized our door was stuck and wouldn't close from the outside all the way unless you slammed it. We when told the lady at the front desk (who had no name tag, and was wearing something like jeans and a polo, which seemed very unprofessional) she said, "I don't have a maintenance guy. So you can deal with it or I can move you." Wow. I have worked in customer service all my life. If you can't fix something, at least apologize for it, whether it's your fault or not! It was incredibly obvious that this woman could not care less for her guests.

Service isn't everything, and this hotel had decent amenities, but based on how much that one front desk lady infuriated me I probably wouldn't go back. We stayed there for their dog policy and because it was a good deal, but if you're willing to allow the only staff member on the premise to be that rude, don't be surprised when people leave with a bad impression.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank TaC4
hampton5001, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Tech Center, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am very sorry to hear about the level of service you received along with the housekeeping and maintenance issues. I assure you that these items will be addressed with each department, so that you, as well as other future guests, will have the most enjoyable stay possible. I am glad that you did enjoy the majority of your stay, and I certainly hope you will give us another chance to make your stay 100% satisfactory!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Dallas, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

Just what you expect from Hampton Inns - maybe a step up from some older HI's. Location is good for a lot of business travel. The room I got had kitchen and separate bath and sleeping area. Not sure if this was an upgrade or standard here. Only parking is a bit limited.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013

One of our friends who lives nearby always considered this motel as so-so just from driving by. However, when they came to visit our mini-quite they were very impressed and will now recommend friends to come to see them to stay here because of the convenience.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

san francisco
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013

This Hampton is located in a nice area of Denver in the Tech Center. Like new facility - clean, well run, get price value. The breakfast had some good items ( yogurt, granola) to choose from I would repeat if in the area.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Denver, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

Located in the perfect spot for access to business and restaurants, this hotel met every need. We had a very enjoyable stay with the comfortable beds, happy hour snacks and drinks, and full breakfast. Hampton Inn is my new hotel for business!

Greenville, Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2013

This Hampton Inn had a great special for weekend rates and it is wonderful that they are pet friendly. The guy who checked us in at night (Caleb?) was amazing! I've stayed and worked in a lot of hotels, and that was the best check-in I have ever had. He was nice, efficient, gave us all the information, and was very friendly. Unfortunately, the other employees we encountered seemed very grumpy and were not at all friendly. Granted, it was pretty hot (the a/c in the breakfast area and halls were either malfunctioning or just set at a higher temp than usual) and if I had to work in the heat all day, I wouldn't be happy either. I wanted to love the hotel after such a great check-in and price, but overall I have to say it was okay. Being that they are pet friendly (even allow large dogs and don't have an outrageous pet fee like most hotels), I would return.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Joanna188
Denver, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013

Great hotel, excellent service. Even afternoon drinks (also beer or wine) and snacks included. Taking that into account the price of USD 170/night is acceptable. No charge for (good) breakfast either. Internet, without any charge. No parking fees.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Denver
TownePlace Suites Denver Southeast
Hilton Garden Inn Denver Tech Center
Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center
Renaissance Denver Stapleton Hotel
Hyatt Place Denver Tech Center
Baymont Inn & Suites Denver International Airport

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Tech Center? Share your experiences!