Hampton Inn Denver Tech Center
  • Pool
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
All reviewspanera breaddtc areacenter areafull kitchengreat hotelseparate bedroomeasy accesshappy hourking suitecomplimentary breakfastyogurtwould stay here againwithin walking distancethe breakfast arearooms are cleanconvenient locationnice stay
Reviewed October 16, 2012

When my adult son and I travel together we get suites. This one was the tiniest I have ever been in. I tried to get a 2-bedroom suite but was told none were available so we took a king 1-bedroom with a kitchen since we needed to be close to a conference. The moment I saw the layout I was not happy since you had to go through the bedroom to get to the bathroom - so I went down to the front desk and once again asked for a different room without success.

The rooms were so tiny we had a difficult time trying to find a place to put our suitcases. It almost looked like they had taken a king sized room and put a wall up to make it into a suite. When my son went to make the sofa into the bed he discovered the most uncomfortable pull-out sofa bed, the springs poked through the thin mattress. I immediately called another hotel and got a reservation for the rest of our stay. Then I called the front desk and explained our situation, saying we were leaving the next day. Since Hamptons have 100% satisfaction guarantee and they were well aware from the moment I had checked in that I was unhappy they gave me the room for free after a little prompting.

On the upside the actual bedroom was comfortable, and very quiet. The breakfast was well stocked and a little better than most. Lots of nearby restaurants.

Room Tip: Some rooms are a long walk from the elevator and/or stairs. Rooms away from the parking lot overlook a greenbelt that has a walking/biking path and are very quiet. Windows open but don't trust the locks in the open position as they do not hold.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank SusieLou
hampton5001, Manager at Hampton Inn Denver Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2012

Thank you for your response from your stay at our Hampton Inn & Suites-Denver Tech Center. I do appologize that the suite you wanted wasnt available and the suite you stayed in wasnt up to your expectations. Thanks for the nice comments on our hot breakfast buffet and I'm glad that you enjoyed breakfast. I do hope that you give us the opportunity for another try and that we may be of service to you another time when you are in the Denver area. Many thanks, Jack Nash-General Manager

Reviewed September 29, 2012

While at a family reunion in Denver, they suggested we stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites it was priced very well at $110 a night. We booked early so I think it helped. The hotel had everything you could need for a great family vacation, a pool we did bring some family to spend some time there before we headed back home. We were grateful for the free parking. Breakfast had so many choices and very tasty. The fitness center was especially nice to use the elliptical to get the day started and to wind down afterward. Our room was very big and the bed king-size was the most comfortable. I think we were asleep before hitting the pillow.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Clean, comfortable and close to Landmark Center. Very convenient for restaurants etc. Wanted to take lite rail to downtown, expensive for all of us to take.

This part of the Hilton chain, so its kept up. Outdoor pool was closed because its seasonal only. Hot tubs are open though. The continental breakfast had tons of choices.

Room Tip: we had a suite- 2 bedrooms and living area and kitchen on north side quiet side.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 22, 2012

We stayed here two nights in July 2012 while attending a Rockies Baseball game. The staff was very helpful and the room was clean and comfortable. There are a lot of restaurants and shops in the area and near the highway.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Spent 5 nights here recently and enjoyed my stay. Better than average Hampton breakfast, easy to come and go, and a wonderful front desk. I'll be back. Rooms are big and comfortable. Restaurants and yogurt joint within walking distance

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo