“everything we expect from a hampton inn...very happy, we'll be back!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Tech Center
Ranked #36 of 157 Hotels in Denver
Brooklyn, New York
“everything we expect from a hampton inn...very happy, we'll be back!”
Reviewed August 28, 2011

very clean hotel. very friendly helpful staff. our fireplace king suite included all appliances - full size fride/freezer, oven, dishwasher, and fireplace :) we had a great stay. would definitely recommend!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Reviewed August 20, 2011

Stayed one night in a suite with our 4 kids. Hotel was inexpensive, quiet, lady at front desk was very nice. Wish we had been there early enough to try the outdoor pool. Breakfast area was well stocked and clean. Great hot chocolate.

• Stayed July 2011
Alexandria, Virginia
Reviewed August 11, 2011

We stayed here for three nights during a visit with family. The location worked out great for visiting family on the southside of Denver.

Very courteous and responsive staff. HUGE king-size bed and nice hot shower. Full-service kitchen with wrap-around counter and bar stools, no work desk. Excellent near-by dining options. Panera Bread is located right next door! Across the street is the Baker St. Pub and Grill. In the same shopping center as Panera is a bistro and a Mexican eatery. We enjoyed a fabulous dinner at McCormick and Schmicks two blocks away in the same office park.

The hotel furnishings are a little dated, but comfortable. We had a room near the end of the corridor top floor. It was very quiet. The hotel is located in a very quiet tech/office park.

Easy on and off at Exit 199, I-25. Nice breakfast and manager's reception. Weekend rates are $99. Would stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for top floor away from the elevator.
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
Kansas City, MO
Reviewed August 10, 2011

In addition to being a nice place to stay, I received wonderful service when I left an important business article in my room when I checked out. I did not discover the oversight until the next day. I called the front desk and related my problem. Brian immediately took action, contacted housekeeping who had found the item and retained it, called me back within a few minutes and then arranged for overnight shipping of the item to me at my home in Kansas City. His initiative and the diligence of the housekeeping staff speaks volumes about the quality of the staff and Inn. Their actions saved me a huge amount of trouble and stress for which I am deeply appreciate. Go stay with the folks at this Inn- you'll like the way you are treated!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
Newfield, New York
Reviewed August 7, 2011

I reserved a room at this hotel months in advance. On the day of our stay, I called the hotel and spoke to a clerk named Eric and explained that we would be arriving late. Eric said everything was in order. When we arrived, there was a clerk named Roy at the front desk. He did not inform me of any change in our reservation. When we brought our bags up to the room, I saw immediately that this was not the room I had reserved since it was not a suite with a separate sitting area. I called downstairs and told Roy there was no way I was going to accept the same rate for a smaller room. While he reduced it by $30, I still was upset that he offered no apology for giving away our room. In fact, he said he had nothing to do with it! We could have stayed downtown, but the reviews for this place were so good. Big mistake! After this experience we'll never stay at this hotel again - EVER.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank Mundoreiser
Reviewed July 30, 2011

I had the best experience booking the rooms with Jack. When we got there we were impressed with how clean it was and the suites were fully stocked w/ dishes, glasses and ice. The breakfast was delicious and the pool was very clean and enjoyable to swim in. We will all be back.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed July 29, 2011

Chose this hotel over more expensive options for a business trip. Check in was easy and hotel employees were friendly. When I arrived in my room, there was a chewed up wad of gum on the dresser in my room - directly across from the sign on the bed stating "Fresh and clean for each customer". Ha! Hotel staff was responsive when I called the front desk. Other than that, it was a good stay. The hotel was quiet and bed was comfortable.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Denver
Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center
Hilton Garden Inn Denver Tech Center
Denver Marriott Tech Center
Hyatt Place Denver Tech Center
TownePlace Suites Denver Southeast
Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver Southeast

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Tech Center? Share your experiences!