La Quinta Inn Denver Cherry Creek
$186
$161
Kimpton
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Denver(Denver)(Great Value!)
$122
$119
  • Breakfast included
$106
$96
Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek(Denver)(Great Value!)
$138
$132
Grand Hyatt Denver Downtown(Denver)(Great Value!)
$318
Orbitz.com
$229
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
All reviewscontinental breakfastclose to downtownclean roomseasy accessbed was very comfortabledupetsconvenienceproximity
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 19, 2014

For a very small price, I got a clean, bright, clean smelling room, comfortable bed and pillows, air conditioning that kept me comfortable, soap, shampoo, coffeemaker, hairdryer, breakfast, access to 24 hour coffee, HDTV, free WIFI, a fine location, and friendly, professional service. Were the towels a bit scratchy? Yes, but with the money I saved on the hotel, I could buy several sets of soft towels and bring them with me when I come back.
I checked in a day early, and Makayla made the process easy, and helped me with the issues that came up, and resolved them quickly and to my total satisfaction. Then she gave me what was probably the quickest checkout I've ever had.
For a solo traveler who needs a clean place and some coffee and food to start the day, and who wants to spend his travel money on more important things, this place fits the bill.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank AlanMHa
Reviewed June 7, 2014

Friendly staff, comfortable rooms, nice beds/pillows/linens. Needs some attention; dirty fingerprints on doors, stains on carpet, dark stairways and walkways with overgrown hedges (this is an outside entrance hotel). Parking is a challenge, but the upside is there is a restaurant right there in the parking lot.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
1  Thank 760maryf
Reviewed June 5, 2014

We booked the executive suite, we drove here from western Colorado and needed a place to stay since my husband was having surgery. When we got here we were told that the room was double booked and we would be moved to the executive suite the next day. That was a major inconvence since I now needed to move oxygen tanks twice. I had to leave the hospital come back to the hotel clean out the room then come back later and get key to our new room and again move everything from our car back to the new room at least this one was on the first floor. Every night of our stay the TV never worked which does not sound bad but when you are staying in the room to recover from surgery there is not much to do but watch a little TV. The beds were okay and the rooms were clean and at least we had some Internet use. I could not make a fuss while I was here because I did not want any added stress on my husband after his surgery. I can't comment on the breakfast never made it down there. Our house keeper was very nice and gave me extra pillows when I asked to help keep my husband comfortable.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 28, 2014

The place was a hotel, not a motel. The room smelled of cigarette smoke, but not because it was a smoking, but the people next door smoked outside their room. They also had a barking dog. The staff was a bit flustered. The bed and shower were fine.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Upon arrival we were informed that there had been a fire and that more time was needed to get the room ready since all linens had to be removed and cleaned. That was OK. BUT we were not informed that there was no hot water available. The next morning we asked for a price adjustment and were told the supervisor was "off-site." We did not believe that. Later we met another couple had their bill adjusted downward. Finally, the grass dog area had been paved over but the handout did not indicate this. We could walk the dogs down the adjacent street so that was OK.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family