“stay in August”

Denver's Best Inn and Suites
Ranked #127 of 160 Hotels in Denver
Reviewed August 29, 2012

the room was good but the bathroom was in disrepair, and the microwave was not able to be plugged in unless i took out onto the counter out of its cabinet

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Reviewed August 16, 2012

This was by far the worst hotel experience myself and my boyfriend had ever had.
We originally went with it because it was cheap. Though upon arrival, the attending staff was overly rude, and the elevator got stuck!! Not a nice way to start the trip!
We opened the windows and they had no screens, very dangerous if you have children!!
We were in town to see Wicked, and upon coming back to the hotel after the show, there was a male knocking on our door as we were walking up the hallway trying to find his 'working lady'.
There is a Comfort Inn on the exact same street, and I'm sure it's not that much more money.. I would suggest to stay there!
This place was dodgy, and dangerous. Not to mention the housekeeping sucked, we had a queen sized sheet on our king sized mattress!
I feared what I might catch if I used the bathroom or showers.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ashley T
Reviewed July 21, 2012

Terrible housekeeping, garbage on the floor, and in the morning A CONDOM WRAPPER STUCK TO MY FOOT WHEN I GOT OUT OF BED!!! Complained at the front desk and they said they couldn't give any refunds and "It doesn't matter because you are leaving today, right?" Bathrooms dirty, hair stuck to yellow stuff all over ceiling in the shower, smelly room. Planned to stay two nights, but left as quickly as we could!

Room Tip: Go to a different hotel!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Melissa O
Reviewed July 5, 2012

The Best Inns and Suites off Quebec in Denver is a old property with many carpet stains, old caulking, peeling wallpaper and the general you expect to see in a old hotel, it was however very clean and the staff that weren't housekeepers were great, in fact if not for the terrible maids I would have added that extra star or two but when the housekeepers are banging vacuums into our door before 9AM very obviously trying to get us out it completely ruined our stay. The location is good as it really is pretty central to many attractions in the area and a short hop to any of the suburbs also, its set in a very industrial area next to lots of trucking services so there were lots of truck drivers which I always think is a good sign for safety and sanitary conditions somewhere and they are most always helpful when needed. We had a non-smoking room and it was just fine, no odors other than a stale old hotel smell, normal. It was cheap and clean with a moderately comfortable bed.

Room Tip: AC worked great, was over 100 degrees on our visit and was cool in the room.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 22, 2012

This hotel is not even worth the 45 dollars they charge. We were "greeted" by 3 front desk workers at 10 o'clock at night that were just hanging out. We dropped off our bags in the "suite" and went to dinner. When we returned at midnight we found the toliet had been used and poop was left behind. Not the best way to be welcomed back! We didn't feel safe so packed up and went to find another hotel. They would not refund that night but at least 2 days later they refunded the other 2 nights! Good luck to you if you pick this place.

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed June 1, 2012

This was the worst motel/hotel I have ever stayed at. The room was presumably on a no-smoking floor, but reeked of smoke so badly I awoke with a huge headache. The breakfast hard boiled eggs were sour and I just left after that, not wanting to experience anything further at this place.

Room Tip: Stay away!
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 17, 2012

This was the worse Hotel I ever stayed in. 1. It was full of mostly local Vagabonds renting rooms to do drugs in. 2. The front desk man was completely useless and disgusting. 3.Some loser Stoner tried to pick a fit with me in the parking lot. 4. The smell in the room was moldly. I would have left to go to another hotel but it was very late when I arrived and I didnt have my family with me so I stayed. Please if you are reading this do not take your family here. I am a former Marine and I kinda felt uncomfortable in this "hotel".

Room Tip: Dont rent any room here.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business