DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Economy Inn(Commerce City)
1,967 results
All reviewscookiesdouble treequebec streetguest servicesairport shuttlenice hotelbreakfast buffetfree shuttleindoor poolhot tubmountain viewshuttle servicerental carlobbystarbucksavisdowntown
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 26, 2014

Location - far away from downtown, so that's alright if you don't intend to commute there daily. Quiet. Hotel provided free shuttle to nearby shopping area (northfield retails); the place is huge but has a handful of shops only. Facilities - large indoor swimming pool and nice gym. In-room (as well as the cafe in the lobby) dining menu has an extremely limited choice. The housekeeper wasn't consistent with replenishing the bath amenities, which will are insufficient if two people are sharing a room. Neither is the replenishment of the coffee supplies a regular affair. I'm staying on a "Hilton hhonours" floor, but there is neither a fridge nor safe in the room. The room is very large with a significant amount of unused empty space (pity they didn't know how to refurbish and optimize the space).

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Allen_Paty, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2014

Dear Derrick -

Thank you for your feedback following your stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton Denver. Please be assured I will speak to our management team about your comments - I appreciate your taking the time to let us know. On the other hand, I'm glad you enjoyed our pool, hot tub, health club, and free shuttle to the Northfield Shopping District. We're only 5 miles from Downtown Denver, with lots of options to get there and back, as well as just minutes from Denver's best attractions, shopping, and entertainment. I hope if you return to Denver in the future, we can assist with making your visit all you would want it to be.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

This hotel is very nice and comfortable. It was quiet too. If you don't have any special requests, this would be an excellent hotel and you will have an excellent stay. Not sure the staff is capable or willing to fulfill special requests.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Allen_Paty, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2014

Dear Soozied -

I'm glad you found the DoubleTree by Hilton Denver to be a comfortable, quiet place to stay during your visit to Denver. Our staff and management strives to honor our guest requests - whether for additional amenities or special dietary items. However, I sincerely apologize if we didn't meet your expectations for a special request. I would be delighted to assist you personally the next time you're in Denver - please just let me know.

Reviewed March 22, 2014

Rooms were clean, front desk staff for the most part was super friendly, restaurant was a bit pricey but good food. Bar was fun. Gift shop had some genuine Colorado Gifts but not much. TRY BUYING AMERICAN people!! I would have paid the money for a coffee mug made in CO, not China.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Dear Dinas -

Thank you so much for your enthusiastic title regarding Ava - please be assured I will copy her and her supervisor! The DoubleTree by Hilton Denver takes pride in providing first-rate lodging and friendly service so I appreciate your feedback that we met your expectations. As well, I will pass along your comment to Buy American to our gift shop management. I look forward to your next visit to Denver and hope you will once again make our hotel your home away from home..

Reviewed March 22, 2014

Let me first list the things wrong with the room: 1. No heat in the room 2. The refrigerator didn't work 3. There was cigarette ashes in the toilet 4. The front desk sent the Head of Security to the room to fix the heat after he got to the room he then said I don't know ANYTHING about the heat...why did they send me?? I have NEVER been so upset at ANY hotel I have stayed at. For this to be a Double Tree this is AWFUL ALL AROUND!! I have told EVERYONE I know about this and they all have told me that they will NEVER COME TO YOUR HOTEL!! I have stayed at Motel 6 and Comfort Inn's and NEVER had a problem. I picked your hotel because it was my anniversary and I wanted the night to be nice like our day together was...never the less our night was nothing I wanted it to be. Anytime you have to go out to your car and turn on the heat be get warm or stay warm; I would have to say that's a MAJOR PROBLEM!!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Tierra A

Dear Tierra -

On behalf of the staff and mangement of the DoubleTree by Hilton Denver, I sincerely apologize for the poor experience you and your husband had at our hotel on your anniversary. I can't tell you how sorry I am that your special night was ruined and we didn't meet even your most basic expectation. Please be assured I am meeting with our department heads to remedy these issues immediately and to ensure they don't happen again. I would like to be of personal assistance in the future if would give us another chance to demonstrate the true hospitality for which DoubleTree by Hilton is known.

Reviewed March 21, 2014

The situation with the elevators is very bad. Having all these different elevators with different buttons becomes very annoying very quickly. It also leads to phantom stops. When going down, you often stop at a floor for someone to get on, but no one is there because they got on a different elevator that stopped first but since they all operate on different buttons.. ugg it is so annoying!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Dear Justin -

I'm so sorry for the inconvenience caused by our elevator upgrade. The staff and I agree it can be trying but we're seeing the light at the end of the tunnel with the project going rapidly now. Our immediate focus is to synchronize the call buttons, you can be sure! I hope you'll come back when this upgrade is done so you can enjoy all the wonderful amenities the DoubleTree by Hilton Denver has to offer. We're just five miles from Downtown Denver, minutes from Denver's best attractions and shopping, and just across the street from the ever-expanding Stapleton District. Our staff would be delighted to offer suggesetions for any activity or transportation options.