“Doubletree Hotel - 3200 block of Quebec, Denver”

Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver
Ranked #46 of 156 Hotels in Denver
GreenLeadersBronze level
Chicago, United States
“Doubletree Hotel - 3200 block of Quebec, Denver”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

The complimentary shuttle from the airport to the hotel is a great service. The check-in was quick and efficient. Of course, the hot cookies were delicious. The room was clean and the bathroom was a nice size - lots of plush towels. The beds were so comfortable -- that I fell asleep within minutes of my head touching the pillow. What brand of mattress is that? I would love one for my home?

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Allen_Paty, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver, responded to this review, May 14, 2013
Dear Debra -

I'm delighted you enjoyed our Sweet Dreams mattresses! We have a lot of inquiries about them as well as our other products. Did you like the pillows? The Citron bath products? The sheets and down comforter? Well, they're just a click away at our website. We take pride in being the traveller's reward with our free airport shuttle, super clean guest rooms, and of course - the warm chocolate chip cookies. If you're ever in Denver again, please let us know how we can help make your stay special.

Allen Paty, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (189)
  • Polish first
Indianapolis, Indiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

I will just start off by saying I recently worked in hotel sales for 3 years so when it comes to staying at hotels I am a bit of a hotel snob for lack of a better term. I know all of the behind the scenes things that have to happen at a hotel in order to make things work and please guests.

This hotel by far exceeded my expectations when it came to hosting our corporate group for a week long conference. From our group's check-in to having our meeting rooms set up properly each day..everything went very smoothly. You can tell the staff members know what they are doing. As a meeting planner this is a huge stress reliever knowing that you are in good hands. I definitely would reccomend this hotel and I would also use this hotel again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Allen_Paty, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Dear Erica -

On behalf of the staff and management of the DoubleTree by Hilton Denver, thank you for your group's business and for your kind review of your time with us. We have very long-term, experienced teammembers at all levels in our hotel and I'm delighted it shows to those in the know. We're confident that we offer our meeting planning partners the best meeting space, best food, and best staff in the area. Please give me a call directly if we can put our skills to work on your organization's behalf again - or if we can entice you to Denver for a much deserved vacation!

Exton, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013

We flew into Denver late at night and needed a one night stay before attending a meeting in Estes Park. This hotel was conveniently located near the airport and we knew we could trust the Doubletree name. They didn't let us down. Staff was friendly, we were able to get food close to midnight (great chili), beds were comfortable and the cookies were warm, at check-in and check-out. Scheduled the night before our flight home at the same hotel. Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Allen_Paty, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Dear Pennsylvania Traveller -

Thank you for your complimentary review following your stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton Denver! In addition to being part of the trusted Hilton Family of Brands, we are the go-to hotel for travellers on their way through Denver. We're close to major interstates plus have the largest free airport shuttle system in the state. Our guests know they'll have a comfortable night's rest, good food, friendly service, and a warm chocolate chip cookie to get them ready for the next day. I hope you enjoyed your short stay in Denver enough to come back and visit a while. The DoubleTree by Hilton Denver is close to Downtown Denver and Denver's best attractions. Let me know if I can be of any assistance!

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013

My reservations were made and when I checked in there were no surprises. The staff greeted me with a genuine and sincere "we are glad" that you are staying with us. They asked before I checked if I needed anything and then let me know that they were there to assist me!!!!!!! On my next trip to Denver, that will be my hotel of choice.

Room Tip: I wasn't concerned about what side of the hotel I lived on. It was a good location for not havin...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Allen_Paty, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver, responded to this review, April 25, 2013
Dear Carolyn -

I'm delighted you had an enjoyable visit at the DoubleTree by Hilton Denver! As you discovered, we are in a great location - shopping, dining, entertainment, local attractions are all within a few minutes of the hotel. But even more than our convenience to Denver's best places, we take pride in our friendly employees and warm comfortable surroundings. I look foward to your next visit to Denver and sincerely thank you for choosing us for your home away from home.

Parkland, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2013

We took a family vacation to Keystone, CO but rented our car from the AVIS location in the hotel. We took their shuttle from the airport to the hotel, rented our car and were on our way. We spent the last night of vacation at the hotel and then took their shuttle back to the airport. The staff was super friendly, helpful and overall just nice. They offered our kids cookies multiple times. Always offering to assist us, etc. Clean hotel, nice beds, amenties were great. Shuttle was super easy to use and the location for drop off and pick up was great. Would definitely stay again!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Allen_Paty, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Dear Erica Family -

I'm glad you had the chance to take advantage of our big spring snows this year! (It's coming down again as I write this.) Thank you so much for your great comments following your stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton Denver. We're quite proud of our airport shuttle service - the largest complimentary service in the state. Our friends with Avis do their best to accommodate our guests and for a better rate than at the airport - so it's a wonderful partnership. I hope your family will come back to Denver soon - summer is delightful in the Rocky Mountains - to see all the sights within just a short drive of the hotel. We'll have a warm cookie waiting for you!

Carbondale, Colorado
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2013

I made a reservation directly at Doubletree.com web page,... in GOOD FAITH, assuming it would be the safest method to book a room,...
After being unable to take the trip as planned due to a Mechanical Breakdown (transmission) of my car,... Doubletree REFUSED TO REFUND my reservation (with an advance 72 hour request), stating that it was "impossible" since their system does NOT ALLOW any refunds on a Non-refundable reservation!
Granted, I DID NOT read the fine print, assuming a legitimate Hotel Chain such as Doubletree, would surely accept cancellations,...every other hotel I've ever stayed in does????
POOR PR decision for Doubetree to TAKE my money, when I didn't even stay there????
NEVER use any of their chains again,... you might get in the Hospital or even worse,... THEY DON'T CARE? They have your money, and probably get PAID TWICE for the same room????

Room Tip: Don't ever pre-pay!
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank kent a
Dear Kent:

Thank you for your feedback. At our hotel we do our best to provide our guests a comprehensive list of booking options. With the exception of the “Advance Purchase Rate,” which has the lowest rate and is non-refundable, we do offer a 24-hour cancellation policy. We try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding experience at our hotel and hope that next time you’re in the area you’ll consider staying with us. I would be delighted to review your comments with you personally if you would like to contact me directly.

New Mexico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013

This hotel was located right in the middle of everywhere we needed to go in Denver. It is an older hotel that has been very nicely remodeled, and because it is older, it is very well built. The floors were very solid so I didn't have to stress about our 2 boys disturbing those beneath us. The walls seemed to be a tad thin, but it didn't effect our sleep or stay. The bathroom was smaller but very nice as was the lighting and the shower head was excellent, even our kiddos looked forward to showering. The pool was great and is open until 1am! Our boys spent more time in the pool then we had planned. It was so nice having a deeper 9ft. end also. The hotel was very clean and the staff so friendly.We had no issues with parking and its a bonus that it was free. We look forward to staying here next time we visit Denver. Definitely worth it for the location and price.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Allen_Paty, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
Dear Matthew -

I'm so glad you and your family had a great time during your visit to Denver and the DoubleTree by Hilton this month! You're quite right that we're in the perfect location to see Denver's best attractions, visit Downtown Denver, take in a Rockies game, or launch day trips to the Front Range. With ample free parking, free shuttle service to and from the airport, Avis Car Rental on site, even a bus stop on the corner - we have transportation covered for business or pleasure. I'm also delighted you enjoyed our newly renovated bathrooms - we're very pleased with the result. I hope you have more trips planned in the near future!