DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver
$234
$178
Kimpton
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Denver(Denver)(Great Value!)
$171
$179
$161
Sheraton.com
$104
$115
  • Breakfast included
Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek(Denver)(Great Value!)
$174
$201
$179
$423
1,984 results
All reviewscookiesdouble treequebec streetguest servicesairport shuttlenice hotelbreakfast buffetfree shuttleindoor poolhot tubmountain viewshuttle servicerental carlobbystarbucksavisdowntown
Reviewed January 22, 2013

Overall, a very nice stay here. Staff were very friendly everywhere. Room was just fine. As Hilton Honors, it appeared they put in a deluxe coffeemaker in the room, and some free bottled water. Room was very clean, possibly recently renovated. I would have preferred a small refrigerator in the room, but not here. Easy free parking all around the hotel. The only problem was the water in the shower, in the evening, wasn't even quite luke warm. The hotel told me no one else complained but me. It was freezing outside at the time. By morning, it was fine. I called the lobby, and they offered me a generous $25 breakfast credit, which was very nice and great quality. Nearby, lots of restaurants and shopping. Easy access to the I-70 freeway. When there is a big event ini Denver, and downtown hotel rates skyrocket, this was a great alternative to get a good price.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank pattayainsider
Allen_Paty, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2013

Dear Pattaya Insider -

Thank you for your great feedback from your stay at the DoubleTree By Hilton Denver this month. You are quite correct that we are a short drive to everything Downtown Denver has to offer but without the Downtown prices. We're also centrally located to Denver's best shopping, dining, and entertainment. In addition to free parking and easy access to I-70, we also offer free shuttle service to Denver International Airport should you arrive by air next time. We love our HHonors members and I'm delighted you enjoyed the little extras we try to provide our most loyal customers. I will, however, work the Director of Engineering regarding the lack of hot water you mentioned. Please let me know if I can ever be of assistance when you travel through our city.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

We were in Denver visiting family. This hotel suited our needs great. The room met our needs nicely. One morning there was a power outage and the staff was extremely professional in dealing with it. When we returned later, power was back on. Parking was a little challenging out front the first night, yet once we found the parking in back, all was good. We would stay there again.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Allen_Paty, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2013

Dear Scott -

I was pleased you chose the DoubleTree by Hilton Denver as your home away from home when you visited your family in Denver. I do regret the neighborhood power outage but as you mentioned, our staff is well trained to handle eventualities that come up in a busy hotel. I hope you come back soon so our family can welcome yours once again. Please let me know if I can be of any assistance when you're in the Denver area.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Hotel is located in Aurora next to a shopping Area with many grocery stores and Restaurants
Hotel offers a free shuttle service from denver airport every 30 minutes .
Hotel rooms a quiet new and clean . Swimming pool is ok .
Bed is very good . Only the restaurant is not so good .
For a short stay or a layover very good .

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Allen_Paty, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2013

Dear KHZuerich:

I'm glad to hear you had a good visit with us at the DoubleTree by Hilton Denver. One of the great things about our hotel is that it's very central. While we are close to Aurora, we are actually in Denver and within just a few minutes' drive of Downtown and Denver's best attractions. Althought you had a short stay, you noticed the growing Stapleton complex across the street with lots of entertainment, shopping, and dining options. Likewise, the region's best hotel shuttle service to Denver International Airport, which is free to our guests. I hope you come back for a longer stay - please let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

We were in town for a one night stay and needed to be in the area of the Children's Hospital. We really wanted a pool, so the kids would have something to do before a stressful next day. This hotel fit the bill. The hotel is upscale, beautifully decorated, with a bar, gift shop, a restaurant, lots of parking and was easy to find. The restaurant is a little expensive for our liking, but they have a children's menu that is very reasonably priced, and has all the "must haves" - mac & cheese, pasta, chicken fingers etc. Service was a little slow, but we ate there at 4:00 and probably weren't staffed for dinner rush yet, and the waitress was all smiles, kid friendly and hard working. Rooms were nice, beds VERY comfortable with 4 wonderful pillows per double bed. But the pool at this hotel is FABULOUS! It is a huge indoor pool and goes to 9 ft. deep, so even our pre-teen kids had a blast. The bathrooms in the pool area have a shower and a sauna. The nice fluffy pool towels are almost bath sheet size - big enough to completely wrap up wet children to take back to our room. Plenty of pool side seating. There is also an outdoor hot tub, but it was 20 degrees the night we were there, so our kids took one quick dip and were done. Our first time staying at a Doubletree. If we can get a room at a discounted rate again (with airline discount) we will be back. NOTE: Not ALL Doubletrees have an indoor pool. Check first!! The first reservation we made said a pool, but it was an OUTDOOR pool and was closed because we were there in JANUARY!!! So they sent us to THIS hotel.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

Dear Wyoming Grandma -

Thank you so much for the wonderful review following your stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton Denver! I always enjoy hearing about the whole family having a good time at our property - we have lots to offer onsite and Denver's best attractions are close by. As a parent, I know an indoor pool is a must-have for the kids when we travel and likewise comfortable beds for their parents. I hope we have convinced you to become one of our DoubleTree by Hilton family and you'll be back to visit soon.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

We needed a hotel to rest and shower before taking a long flight back home after skiing vacation and found the Double Tree on the Internet. The double room had a normal size, equiped with a coffe/tea brewing station and a small fridge. The bathroom had a tub/shower and lots of thick towels. We were looking for a hotel, already near to the airport, to shower, rest a bit and change from the ski clothes to get ready for an international flight back home. The Hotel was perfect for that, it is also near the highway and a big mall with restaurants and department stores. The check in was quick, very friendly and as a welcome gift we were handed over some delicious freshly baked chocolate cookies what our kids loved.

Room Tip: our room 359 was kind of far away from the elevator.better ask for rooms like ending in 05 etc.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Allen_Paty, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2013

Dear Visitor From Colombia -

I'm glad you had a enjoyable trip to Colorado for our world-famous skiing and to the DoubleTree by Hilton Denver for our world-famous chocolate chip cookies. We love to take care of our guests as they travel through our city - to offer a comfortable place to rest and a friendly smile to make the travel day easier. I hope you come back to the Denver to see the many attractions, shopping, and entertainment just a short distance from the hotel. Thank you for choosing DoubleTree by Hilton Denver!