“Outdated but decent value”

Ramada Denver Downtown
Ranked #104 of 157 Hotels in Denver

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (112)
  • Korean first
Toronto
Reviewed December 18, 2012

The room was large and pleasant enough, but the heating/air conditioning system was noisy and inefficient.

The staff were helpful and pleasant.

I appreciated getting a newspaper every day.

The decor of the public areas was a bit tawdry.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

HotelOwner1959, Owner at Ramada Denver Downtown, responded to this review, December 22, 2012
Thanks for your input. The hotel was just acquired by a new operator. We think the hotel has a great location, great staff and great service. We will be spending some time on upgrading the decor. Come back and see us in a little while and I just bet you won't describe us as "tawdy" again.
Fort Collins, Colorado, United States
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel many times before simply due to its convienient location. I stayed there this weekend and about 20 minutes after checking out, I realized I left my cell phone in the room. After several calls to the front desk, they told me that they had it and it would be waiting for me there. The next day, I drove back to Denver to pick it up but by the time I got there, my phone was gone. The guy at the front desk just shrugged his shoulders and said "sorry, man" and made no effort to try and find it. I can only assume that their staff pocketed it. I WILL NOT be staying here again and I discourage anyone to do so.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
HotelOwner1959, Owner at Ramada Denver Downtown, responded to this review, December 28, 2012
Just to review what really happened. You left a phone in your room. Our staff found it and kept it at the front desk. You told us when you would come by to pick up the phone, but when you did not show by that evening, our staff put the phone in the hotel safe for safekeeping. By design, the night staff does not have access to the hotel safe. I am sure it was frustrating when the desk clerk told you that he couldn't get your phone from the safe, but I am also sure that that is not proper justification for posting falsehoods online. You retrieved the phone the next day, less than 24 hours after you left it in the hotel. Our staff acted professionally and with your best interests during the entire episode.

Travelers are raving about these Denver hotels

COsprings
Reviewed December 3, 2012

This is the third time we have stayed at the Downtown Denver Ramada, we are very please with each stay. The rooms are comfortable and for the most part clean. This trip I wore my socks in the room, don't think it was super clean.. sorry yuck! Other than that we loved it is close to downtown, no extra fees for parking which is normal for Downtown Denver upwards of $25 extra in parking fees. The staff is always friendly and the price is right for a quick out of town get away for us.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Dirty Carpets are never acceptable. We will double our efforts to make sure that neither you or any of our other guests ever experience this again. Thank you for your stays with us. We do think that we are the best bargain in downtown Denver. Stay here and take our free shuttle to anywhere you need to go. What could be easier?