“Best Little Coffee Shop/Breakfast Cafe close to Washington Park”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Devil's Food

Devil's Food
Ranked #194 of 2,985 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Washington Park
Hays, Kansas
“Best Little Coffee Shop/Breakfast Cafe close to Washington Park”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2014

We always stop here on our walk to Washington Park. We usually grab one of the pastry items in the display cases up front, and then proceed to the coffee bar and pick up our drink. We then head out on our Sunday walk to the park.

Very good homemade pastry items, with different unique flavors of their version of a "pop tart", rice crispy treat, coffee cake, croissant, etc. All delicious. Their Baristas are very experienced, and it shows with their latte art, although it is wasted on me, because I just care about the taste, and if it is hot enough, which sometimes it is not.

Comparatively priced to a Starbucks, but without all the fanfare.

• Visited July 2014

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Delicious brunch!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

There was a long wait since it was Sunday, but you can order coffee and pastries while you wait so it went by fast. The brunch was fantastic, lots of options! Can't wait to go back.

“LOVE!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2014

We randomly picked this place to eat breakfast before leaving Denver. I ate the Brûlée grapefruit with brown sugar and brandy with the daily bread (toast). It was awesome! My husband ate biscuits and gravy (I tried those, they were good) and a 1/2 order of French toast. My sister in law ate the strawberry rhubarb creeps and loved those. We were all very happy with our choice to eat here!

• Visited June 2014
Louisville, KY
“Come for the sweets!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2014

Great breakfast menu, and, oh my, the desserts up front looked incredible. I ordered the special pancakes (mango & coconut), and they did not live up to my expectations. Too much coconut changed the texture. It would have been better to use some coconut milk to cut the texture of the shredded coconut. My husband had the turkey burrito, and he loved it. My brother & his girlfriend had one of the scrambles, but they were not pleased with the mozzarella; it was sort of slopped on top of the eggs. Service was somewhat inattentive, requiring us to flag down servers for refills. I would love to return for desserts!

Visited May 2014
Denver, Colorado
“I am a Regular and LOVE this Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014

Seriously, this is the best brunch spot in Denver. I'll go further and say you won't find a better breakfast or lunch either. Their dinner menu is serious as well.

Visited April 2014