All reviews place to stay common areas are coors stadium bring earplugs union station night's sleep comfortable beds street noise heart of downtown denver visiting denver full kitchen dorm lock hip colorado
Reviewed July 9, 2018

Staff was very friendly, entire place was very clean. Ian’s Pizza serves food late night a couple blocks away, lots of other food, bar, and cocktail options (Sidecar Lounge was excellent) within a few blocks during earlier hours. Great bar inside the hostel itself.

There are lockers in the rooms so it’s easy to store your stuff safely. Stayed for two days, all the people were fun. Many of us were displaced business travelers as the combination of a softball tournament, Jimmy Buffet concert and multiple conventions had eaten up nearly every hotel room in Colorado. Beds were comfortable.

A combination of the place and location make this a winning combo.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

The hostel fish is a clean and beautiful place. People are very nice and thoughtfull.
And beds are perfect !
I really thank the Staff and I had a really great Time !
I’ll sure come again if I have to spend Time in Denver !

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

I booked a bunk last minute for one night. Was impressed by the service, speed of check-in, and general welcoming vibe of the place. The decor and room set-up was awesome! Bathrooms were very nice, clean, and not crowded. Sure, it was pretty noisy at night with the bar, but they don’t hide the fact that the volume may go up, and they offer earplugs at the front desk. I considered this a non-issue. Overall, I would definitely recommended this neat place to crash for the night, and even meet some cool new people!

Stayed: July 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed July 5, 2018

Clean rooms, clean bathrooms, friendly staff, good social atmosphere, comfortable beds, great location.

Met great people from all over the world, and even some Denver locals who were stopping by the bar.

Yes, it gets noisy at night sine the hostel has a bar of its own, and there's also a bar right underneath it, so bring ear plugs.

One note is that I purposefully booked a room on the 3rd floor, to get less noise (bar is on the 2nd floor.) Yet I was still assigned a room on the 2nd. I didn't care that much as to complain or ask about it, but if you really do care about which room you get, make sure to confirm with them after you make the reservation.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed June 19, 2018

This was my second stay Hostel Fish and it did not disappoint. Me and my friends stayed here for my friends 30th birthday. Management was easy to communicate and supper accommodating! They let us use a table in the bar to set up the birthday girls cake. The location is PERFECT, especially for a night of bar hopping. Bathrooms are super clean and nice. Beds are comfortable. Love everything about this place, highly recommend!!

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with friends