“great coffee, pastries better than starbucks”
Review of Peets Coffee & Tea

Peets Coffee & Tea
Ranked #50 of 139 Coffee & Tea in Denver
Neighborhood: Cherry Creek
Neighborhood: Cherry Creek
Reviewed February 14, 2013

great peet's coffee can't go wrong, and the pastries are so much better than the refrigerated stuff they serve at starbucks.

Reviewed December 25, 2012

I do like their coffee. Their dark coffees are very good. The establishment is comfortable, the service is friendly. I bought a pound of coffee to go. It is not cheap. You pay a few dollars more for a pound than Starbucks. With that high of a price I would have appreciated a full pound of product for the cost. I should have had them re-weigh the coffee after it was ground. When I got home I realized that I was short changed by almost a quarter pound. I will purchase their coffee by the cup, but not the pound.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

Friendly staff. Great coffee, especially the Caramel Latte. Bear Claw was very good. First trip there, definitely gowing back.

Reviewed July 27, 2012

modern, close to the Marriott,attentive staff, one of the better Peets I have visited.The pastries were better than Starbucks. I ordered an almond bear claw, also bought some Peets to take home (available in my Safeway, but fresher from the location itself)

Reviewed April 30, 2012

A coworker took me to Peet's a couple of weeks ago and I tried their Soy Latte. It was really very good. I took my wife there this weekend and she loved it too.

Been to Peets Coffee & Tea? Share your experiences!