“OMG! What a cake!”

Ranked #30 of 69 Dessert in Denver
Huntington, New York
“OMG! What a cake!”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

We had a special to order cake for a 40th birthday party. It was phenomenal! The decorations (made to our specifications) were awesome! It was better than we had anticipated. It was delivered on time and tasted great too. I would highly recommend.

• Visited June 2013

Saint Paul, Minnesota
“I think I fell in love!”
Reviewed December 7, 2011

I just stopped in one time but I was blown away by their selection and the beauty of their pastries. I would have liked to have one of everything but my waist just can't do that. I settled on a small assortment of breakfesty things and a walked away with an adorable tea cookie. YUMMY!!! It was hard for me to walk away with sampling their Petite Fours. What really got me excited was that the ship! Guess what my co-workers and family are getting for Christmas...Snowman Pops!

• Visited December 2011
Denver, Colorado
“Will not go back, Overrated!”
Reviewed July 6, 2009

Ordered a baby shower cake and paid over $80 for it. Got it home followed their directions of bringing it to room temperature, etc. The buttercream cracked, revealing the chocolate cake, not to mention the chocolate "pregnant mom" broke before anyone even got to see the cake. The cake was dry and the frosting tasteless. I understand that the taste of cake is very subjective, but the cake cracking is unacceptable, I won't use them again. Overrated!

1 Thank seanandshawn
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I get all the birthday cakes at this place just love it”
Reviewed February 9, 2009

I get all the birthday cakes at this place just love it

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great place, wonderful cakes and pastries. We've had many special occasion cakes done here- they are the real deal!”
Reviewed December 14, 2008

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Gateaux Bakery? Share your experiences!