“Loved this hotel very good service”

Warwick Denver Hotel
Ranked #40 of 157 Hotels in Denver
Boston, Massachusetts
“Loved this hotel very good service”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

We just checked out of the Warwick hotel in Denver and have to say that it was absolutely amazing. Excellent service, great food and the bellstaff are very attentive. We were given an upgrade to a large suite with amazing balcony and view of the city. Friendly service and amazingly caring staff. We were driven to a mall by the hotel car and they even asked what time we need to be picked up. Thats service.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Neville E, General Manager at Warwick Denver Hotel, responded to this review, April 18, 2014
Thank you very much indeed for staying at the Warwick Denver Hotel. We are delighted to learn that you had a good experience and enjoyed the use of the hotel car to and from the mall.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future,
Neville Erasmus

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (348)
Concord, Massachusetts
Reviewed April 14, 2014

I received a false charge ($5) to my credit card following my stay. Otherwise, it was nice, but nothing annoys me more than having to call accounting because of a $5 error. It should be noted that my co-workers also received a fraudulent charge on their credit card.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
3 Thank John M
Neville E, General Manager at Warwick Denver Hotel, responded to this review, April 16, 2014
Thank you very much indeed for your comments. I am very sorry to learn that there was a $5 charge on your credit card, I believe for a mini bar item. We definitely do not deliberately do this and I am very sorry it happened. Pleased to learn you were credited back the $5.00

I have reached out to you via your personal email address in an attempt to remedy the situation and provide a personal apology.

That said I am also very thankful for your review of the hotel areas, listing :

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business Value
Location 4 stars
Sleep Quality 5 stars
Rooms 4 stars and
Cleanliness 5 stars.

We do appreciate your candid feedback and are delighted that you enjoyed the hotel and its' amenities albeit with the exception of the $5.00

I do look forward to hearing from you so that I can provide a personal apology and make it right for you.

San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed April 13, 2014

Stayed at this hotel over the weekend and really did have a wonderful time. We had the pleasure of being served by professionals. From Matthew in the Lobby to the housekeeper that served me, all we got was friendly warm hospitality. Even though the hotel outside is VERY run down and I think out dated, it was well worth staying here. The pool area was very nice, The pool was heated.
Areas for improvement are Hotel outside the Tv was so small abd far from the bed I could not see it and just a small thing, but its worth mentioning, you have to pay for WIFI
Service WAY made up for this. We had the lamb which was excellent in Rudolps. We
Will return

Room Tip: Ask for an upfrade on arrival.. we got lucky and had a large suite on the corner.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Jacob S
Neville E, General Manager at Warwick Denver Hotel, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
Thank you very much for staying with us. The team is very pleased to learn that you had a wonderful time. The Façade of the Hotel is being looked at currently and we will have a solution to this in the near future. Your feedback is appreciated and we look forward to the opportunity of serving you again in the near future.

Best

Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed April 5, 2014

From the minute you walk in, the service is just amazing! I was traveling with another person that was, shall we say, less than friendly. This did not deter the staff. They handled every situation with grace.
The rooms are clean and spacious.
The room service is prompt and courteous.
The food from the restaurant located in the hotel is delicious.
And the linens were to die for! They were thick, yet soft and breathable. The pillows were like clouds cushioning my crown. (Unfortunately, I never ever find this in any hotel I stay. And I can't believe I forgot to see what brands the Warwick uses.)
The Warwick is convenient to anywhere downtown, with a shuttle available!

Small cons:
Our room did not include bathrobes. (We would not have used them, but consistency should be practiced.)
Our room had 2 teeny tiny little waste baskets and no additional garbage bags. We had to request more each day.
We did not receive a breakfast-order-door-hanger for each day we stayed. I would have ordered breakfast everyday, rather than the once, had there been more.
I would have liked to have seen a list clearly displayed in each room categorizing exactly what is stocked in the mini-bar. I find it unsettling to see they are stocked at random, apparently, as noted by other guests. How is there any actual proof of what was used during a stay?

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Neville E, General Manager at Warwick Denver Hotel, responded to this review, April 7, 2014
Thank you very much for staying at the Warwick Denver Hotel. The team is simply delighted that you enjoyed the service we provided. Thank you too for your comments pertaining to our
restaurant Randolph’s. We are so pleased you found the food to be delicious.

I am very sorry that there seemed to be some inconsistancies with the mini bar and robes in the rooms. I have already re-reviewed this with our team and will make sure this is corrected immediately.

Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you back soon.
beaufort, sc
Reviewed April 1, 2014

The room was comfortable, bed, linens, pillows - all very nice. A restaurant and bar are conveniently located in the building; but in the right weather, the rooftop swimming pool has to be the cherry on top!
The location is convenient and there is a shuttle available, but it wasn't available when we could have used it.
The only area that seems to be a bit inconsistent is the housekeeping; some of our rooms had bathrobes, some didn't; some had stocked mini-bars, some didn't. The only complaint is that internet is about $10/day PER device which seems a bit much

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank happyfeet51
Thank you very much for staying at the Warwick Denver Hotel. We are so pleased to learn that you enjoyed staying with us. The rooftop heated pool at the Warwick Denver Hotel really is a terrific amenity. We are actually the only hotel in Denver with this amenity, offering 360 degree panoramic views of the Rockies and Downtown Denver.

Again thank you very much indeed for staying with us and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Los Angeles, California
Reviewed March 26, 2014

My name is C.C. White (Soul Kirtan) and I'm a vocalist that travels all over the world. I've been a guest at The Warwick Denver Hotel a few times now. I perform at some festivals in your area and it's very much my first choice. Beautiful hotel, immaculate rooms, excellent service and the food is delicious. In particular, your front office manager *Matthew Slavsky* is incredible. He's always available to assist in whatever is needed, he's pleasant, very professional, and super efficient. His staff appreciates and respects him, and that's wonderful to see. No matter how busy it gets, because your hotel is a popular one, Matthew always sees to it that a customer is helped in the quickest manner. I appreciate all that he offers, and I do feel he's an incredible asset to your organization. I also know this, it's important to make a person feel comfortable, looked after, and at home when they're at a hotel, and away from their own home. Matthew and his front desk staff do just that, and I appreciate it. Sincerely, C.C. White.

Room Tip: "Always choose Warwick Denver Hotel, and you'll be in good hands. Ask for *Matthew Slavsky...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank CCsongstress W
Thank you so very much for your kind comments about our team and services. It really makes for a terrific motivator for our team. Thank you too for staying with us and trusting us with your hospitality needs in Denver.
We do look forward to serving you again in the near future. Please let us know if we can ever be of service.

Bismarck, North Dakota
Reviewed March 24, 2014

I stayed here for 2 nights and I am really impressed with this place. The rooms are clean and very comfortable. The staff was friendly and provided great service. The restaurant that is in the hotel is really good too. I would recommend to anyone.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Neville E, General Manager at Warwick Denver Hotel, responded to this review, March 26, 2014
We appreciate immensely you staying with us and are delighted that you enjoyed your stay. Our anchor restaurant, Randolph’s is now serving Modern Colloradan Cuisine and our menu features wonderful local game and produces. We are happy that you enjoyed.
Again thank you very much for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again soon.