Warwick Denver Hotel
Crowne Plaza Denver(Denver)(Great Value!)
$125
$161
Kimpton
$119
  • Breakfast included
Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek(Denver)(Great Value!)
$135
Doubletree.com
$412
$301
  • Pool
Grand Hyatt Denver Downtown(Denver)(Great Value!)
$318
$274
$229
Hotels.com
1,644 results
All reviewsrooftop poollarge balconystreet mallwalk in closetroom servicecity viewvalet parkingfew blocksper dayhotel restaurantfront desk staffroom was spaciousdowntown areavalet servicebusiness centercoors fieldfree shuttle
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 3, 2013

On our recent coast to coast rail trip of the USA we stayed at the Warwick Hotel. I was celebrating my birthday and was surprised by a member of staff turning up at our door with birthday treats of a bottle of champers on ice and some delicious chocolate coated strawberries. She also sang Happy Birthday to me. At first I thought my son had phoned them to arrange for this and yes he had phoned to try and arrange a surprise. The hotel however said they would arrange something themselves.
Incidentally everything else about the hotel was just fine, the rooms clean and comfortable and we were made to feel very welcome.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Neville E, General Manager at Warwick Denver Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2013

Thank you very much indeed for your lovely feedback. We are passionate about creating memorable experiences and are delighted that you enjoyed the special birthday touch.
Thank you again for staying with us at Warwick Denver and we look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

There are many positive things to love about this hotel. The staff is very friendly and the location is convenient to many downtown resturants. The rooms are a little dated but otherwise stocked with the usual amenities. However, as a frequent traveler I have come to expect a decent cable package for relaxation at night. The channel selections were very limited and substandard compared to many other chain hotels. The other negative is the parking charge. It was a bit excessive and the hotel could benefit from a reduced rate for multi-night stay. I would stay here again but only if I could find another very good deal on hotels.com

Room Tip: Ask for the balcony! I didn't and regret the decision.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Thank you very much for staying with us and for your feedback regarding the friendly staff and great location. We sincerely apologize for the cable issue you point out. I am having our engineers look into this to see what the problem was or is. We are also sorry that the parking charge seemed high, but I can assure you our parking prices are either below or in line with the downtown hotels.

Once again we really appreciate you staying with us and appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.

Neville Erasmus

Reviewed September 27, 2013

Check in staff friendly and efficient. Room very large with everything you need and controllable temperature. The bed was slightly too firm for my taste - overall comfortable. The room is designed so that there is a wall between the bed and the door so there is no hallway noise.

Room Tip: A room looking to the downtown side is pretty at night.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Neville E, General Manager at Warwick Denver Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2013

Thank you very much for staying at Warwick Denver Hotel. We are happy to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and found the room to be good.
Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to serving you again in the future.
Best

Reviewed September 24, 2013

I gave this hotel 5 stars because I believe you get an exceptional value for your money. The hotel is within walking distance to a whole lot of downtown shopping & attractions. The lobby is spacious and beautiful with games and a generous lounge area. It has the feel of an upscale residence lobby. The front desk & bellhops were very friendly and and helpful. Our room was spacious with an incredibly comfortable bed, modern conveniences and a fabulous rooftop pool. The only down side of this hotel is that sometimes obviously cheep finishing touches are fraying, chipping and looking a bit old and weathered. Maybe they had a very busy summer but it's definitely time for a sprucing up. Don't get me wrong. There were a lot of really great details too! The indoor furniture was contemporary and seemed of a better quality The balcony furniture was a little cheap and uncomfortable but we took our rooms comfy chairs out there and enjoyed spending time on our balcony reading and relaxing for a few hours in the early evening. I would definitely come back to the Warwick the next time I need to travel to Denver & also recommend it to family and friends.

Room Tip: We had a corner room which had a corner balcony. It was nice not to have neighbors on one side.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Neville E, General Manager at Warwick Denver Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2013

Thank you very much for sharing your comments with us. We really do appreciate you staying with us. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to having the opportunity to serve you again in the future. Regarding the balcony furniture, than you for your feedback, we are working on this and hope to have all the rooms balcony furniture looked at as soon as possible. Again thank you very much for your feedback.
Best

Reviewed September 23, 2013

This is the third hotel on my GRJ tour of USA and having had a tortuous ride from San Francisco, being diverted to Cheyenne because of terrible weather conditions in the mid west, the offer of lemonade and cookies on arrival was most welcome. It is a smart hotel in the uptown district of Denver, a few blocks away from the Capitol building (well worth a visit) art galleries, and 16th Street shopping mall, which just goes on forever. My room 507 was huge with twin queen size beds, safe, free Wifi and coffee maker, balcony and lots of other benefits. Staff attentive, although I did wonder if they really did mean me to "have a nice day" every time they uttered those awful words. I had a set dinner in the hotel's Randolph Restaurant which was good and reasonably priced at $31.50 including tax and gratuity, but drinks on top - ouch!
Denver is not really a tourist area, although in the short time I was here, there are lots of interesting things to see. It is a very clean city and I never felt threatened. It is a great hotel, but I don't think I would choose to visit Denver again. Next stop - Mile North, Chicago.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Neville E, General Manager at Warwick Denver Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2013

Thank you very much indeed for your feedback. We really appreciate it. We are pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay at the Warwick Denver Hotel. The hotel rooms are indeed very large, one of the great benefits of staying with us. Thank you again for your continued loyalty. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.