“Definitly a Palace”

The Brown Palace Hotel and Spa, Autograph Collection
Ranked #23 of 160 Hotels in Denver
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed April 26, 2009

The Brown Palace Hotel is an astonishing sight. Every square inch of this place is filled with an impressive elegant beauty. Since it is near where I live, i have gone in simply for a hot chocolate in the lobby on many occasions when driving through Denver ona winter day. Winter is, in my opinion, the best time to go. The christmas decorations make it even more stunning. Here, my aunt has gotten married and last year (2008) came as a cellist where I played with a violinist and pianist, so there is never a shortage of beautiful music. There is also a luxurious spa, which I personally haven't tried but hear it is very nice. The only thing I didn't like, the very high prices.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled with family
Write a ReviewReviews (1,807)

Reviewed April 26, 2009

Had a great massage in the couples room. Great lighting, temperature and overall an extremely professional massage. Relaxing room decor and nice additional spa amenities.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed April 22, 2009

I loved my short stay at the Brown Palace and felt like it was my second home. Everyone was just amazing from the Front Desk to the servers in the restaurants. My spa experience was amazing and the Spa is just gorgeous. My massage therapist couldn't have been better and the "deep tissue" massage was out of this world. To be able to relax in the foyer lounge and listen to the pianists as an added bonus.
Thanks to everyone at the Brown Palace. I will be back.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed April 22, 2009

The spa is gorgeous. Well worth taking at peek. I went early to use the steam room, and relax. My facial was incredible. Not a bad way to spend a day.

• Stayed: March 2009
Reviewed April 21, 2009

The Brown Palace Spa staff are friendly and efficient. I've visited multiple times and enjoyed each experience. They are always able to schedule me with little notice. The spa has a great atmosphere, and the staff really makes you feel pampered. It's a great value!

• Stayed: March 2009
Reviewed April 21, 2009

It is the only place I go for my spa needs. The only way to improve upon the spa's warm and relaxing environment is if it could be located in my house. Honestly, I think that every time I go. Maybe one day I could be so lucky!

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed April 21, 2009

The staff at the Brown is the best there is. Upon arrival they are there to greet you by name
if you have stayed there before. They take your car and you check in very quickly. The staff
is friendly,courteous and knowledgeable. The rooms are extremely well appointed even down to the chocolates they leave for you every evening. The food is excellent and they
even have a more than adequate work out facility on site. When we need directions the
staff always tells us exactly how to get to our destination with the greatest of ease.
We stay at the Brown Palace every time we go to Denver and I can say in all sincerity it is
the very best hotel I have ever visited!

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled as a couple