The Brown Palace Hotel in Denver, Colorado is a historic landmark. The Brown Palace was built around 1890 during the Victorian period.
Overall - the hotel is fantastic - a great place to stay while in Denver, Colorado.
* The rooms in the historic section of the hotel are beautiful. Beautifully appointed.
* The newer rooms are also beautifully appointed ( I stayed in the original part of the hotel in one of the historic rooms during my last visit - April 2012 ).
* The guest rooms were immaculate - spotless - perfect.
* The customer service was excellent - exceptional - from check in to check out.
* The restaurants are great. My preference was the Ship Tavern - a wonderful place to relax over superb food. Excellent service. Nautical flavor.
Summary - check out the various specials - there are numerous special packages that offer some very competitive rates, including weekend packages. Please be sure to check out the various online sites to explore the special packages & promotions.
This is a wonderful historic hotel from the Victorian era -- highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Presidents, rock stars, executives, and discerning travelers all choose the one-of-a-kind ambiance of the historically luxurious Brown Palace Hotel and Spa, Denver's only four-star, four-diamond hotel. Guests are treated to grand architecture, 6 unique dining venues, a full service spa and salon, and distinctive accommodations. Experience Tradition With a Twist. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Marriott, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your The Brown Palace Hotel and Spa, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brown Palace Denver
- Hotel Brown Palace