All reviewsrental cartower roadroom was cleanyogurtchoice hotelsfree shuttlean overnight staynext morningdenver international airportshuttle servicewake up callan early morning flightfree breakfastdiarubydeskmicrowave
Reviewed November 6, 2010

I found the hotel to be very clean and well maintained. The staff was very helpful and very accommodating.

Breakfast was a very nice buffet complete with make-your-own waffles, cereal, boiled eggs, sausage, bacon, biscuits, eggs, danish, and a few other choices.

I could never get the temperature in the room the way i wanted but that doesn't take away from it.
My biggest complaint was the bathroom. I had the Standard King room so i'm not sure of the other sizes but someone said it best where you pretty much have to step in the toilet to get out. The door is bigger than the bathroom!
There was also no microwave in the room which was kind of annoying. BUT they do have one for you to use downstairs.
There was also no mini fridge.
Internet was mediocre at best. It is wired but that certainly doesn't make it better.

I read on the site that they just added flat screen tvs a few months ago so that gave it a few points.

Didn't use the indoor pool or hot tub but feel that's worth mentioning.

It was also VERY quiet in the hotel. You rarely heard neighbors or talking or anything.

I would definitely go again.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 16, 2010

Maybe it's that we had a corner roo at end of hall, but you seriously had to step almost in the toilet to get around the door to close it. Even the hair dryer and coffee maker almost didn't clear when closing it. Otherwise good budget hotel near the airport. Front desk staff was nice, and gave us tip on where to go to save on gas for our rental car.

Skip the few restaurants within a block, head south on Tower a few miles and you will find a plaza with a Walmart and a Starbucks, worth the few minute drive.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 3, 2010

Very clean, very quiet rooms! The breakfast was very good!! (starts at 5 am!) Would stay there again! If I had to say a bad thing, I barely had a wifi signal in the room, but that's all!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 30, 2010

Nothing fancy, but everything was clean, quality and in good order. The staff was efficient. We used the airport shuttle and it was excellent. However, the ads and 800 number claim the shuttle runs 24hours. No. It starts at 4am. This worked fine for our 6am flight, but it is worth noting. I would recommend this for an airport overnight.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 14, 2010

Stayed in this hotel for a couple of nights at the start of our road trip to Wyoming, Yellowstone and Moab. It was very convenient for the airport, after a very long journey from Scotland. The staff were friendly. The room was clean and bed was comfortable. The breakfast was buffet style and was very good. I understand there was a free shuttle bus to and from the airport, but we did not use it as we had a hire car. We also stayed at the hotel on the last night of our trip, before catching the plane home. Not many restaurants nearby, but the Sporting News Grill attached to the Holiday Inn next door served an excellent Rib Eye.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple