All reviewsrental cartower roadroom was cleanyogurtchoice hotelsfree shuttlean overnight staynext morningdenver international airportshuttle servicewake up callan early morning flightfree breakfastdiarubydeskmicrowave
Reviewed July 3, 2010

We used them thru the park, sleep, 'n fly program. We stayed there the night before our flight out of DIA and the night we returned. The hotel was very clean, nice, and they had coffee in the lobby most of the day. The breakfast in the morning was quite good: link sausage, scrambled eggs, boiled eggs, pastries, muffins, cereals, waffles, toast, yogurt, juices, and the like. It was excellent and with 4 of us staying there, that breakfast would have cost a bit for 2 mornings. They also provide a free shuttle to take you to the airport as well as pick you up.

The hotel was very quiet and it was nice to be able to leave our car there while we were gone. There are a number of restaurants close by. We ate at the Blue Moon Diner down the street (I think that's what it was called), and it was excellent! Portions were actually too big for one person.

Any way I plan to return to this Quality Inn when we fly out of Denver again. Very, very good.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed June 1, 2010

Rooms are very clean and comfortable. Love the pillows! Breakfast buffet is great! Everyone was very accommodating. Close and convenient to airport. Beautiful presentation of water in lobby - served with fruit.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed March 26, 2010

Stayed one night and couldn't ask for better value.

I paid $62/night and was pleasantly surprised. I was greeted by a very friendly girl at the front desk who took less than 3 minutes to check me in. I had requested a room on the top floor away from the elevator and that is exactly what I got. I was impressed that they actually took the time to honor my request.

The hotel is VERY clean, which I appreciated. There were 2 computers for public use in the lobby and the breakfast area was very nice. I found the staff to be very friendly overall. My room was VERY clean and had a computer desk/work area with an ethernet connection available with complimentary high-speed internet. I found this to work flawlessly.

Check-out in the morning was once again seamless...very quick and I was on my way. I did not use the shuttle van, as I had a rental car. The hotel is about 5-10 minutes from the DIA rental car return area and very easy to find.

I can't say enough good things about the cleanliness and value I received for $62 including breakfast. I would absolutely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed February 24, 2010

I agree, not fancy. But everything we needed. Breakfast, pool & hot tub were nice, shuttle to airport, later check-out time. We did have a noise issue which was tough to sleep through. It's been awhile, so I forget if it was a noisy door nearby, or noisy guests. I complained to management through a later email and, to their credit, they comp'd us MORE than the amount we had requested! We would return.

Stayed: August 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed November 24, 2009

Stayed here before a very early morning flight from Denver Internatonal.

The hotel is a good value. I paid about $69 plus tax with a AAA discount.

The hotel is relatively new and very clean. Although spotless, it does have a "discount feel" to it, meaning the furnishings and decorations are simple, and have a budget look to them. Still, if you just need a good clean bed, free breakfast, free internet, and an indoor gym. This is the place for you.

There is a free shuttle to the airport if you like, which is about 6 miles away. In case you haven't been to Denver Int'l, it is about 10 miles outside of town in the middle of the plains. THere is nothing out there and they have developed pods of hotel spaces that include multiple types of accomodations (Days Inn, Quality Inn, Holiday Inn, etc). To my knowledge, there is nothing right at the airport in terms of accomodations. So, leave extra time to return a rental car and get through the airport. It is very large!

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled solo