“Fine budget motel”

Quality Inn & Suites Denver International Airport
Ranked #73 of 159 Hotels in Denver
Reviewed May 20, 2014

Stayed here night before flight. Reasonable cost, quiet room, clean, small bathroom. We were on the ground floor and didn't hear any noise from breakfast people in morning.

There are nicer hotels in the area, but the Quality inn is good value and fine for one night.

Stayed: May 2014

Reviewed May 6, 2014

I lost a very valuable ring that was left on the night stand or bath room vanity counter to one of their staff. I also work in the airline industry so am a frequent guest in hotels. Realizing that mistakes are made, I have delayed this review but make no mistake here, if you inadvertently leave any valuables in their rooms ... and a member of the staff enters that room while you are not there, YOU WILL NOT GET IT BACK.. I repeat.. YOU WILL NOT GET IT BACK. Some one who works in that hotel.. did quite well that day............ BEWARE! There are plenty of other options in that area.. I highly suggest you do business with another hotel down the street. It was reported to the authorities.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Frosty02
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Tasha is my favorite!!:) she is so sweet, and always looks terrific! She deserves a big raise! I big raise!! I would love to have her take care of me anytime. She always has a great smile! She is the best employee they have!

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Arriving later in the evening on a flight from the East Coast we found this hotel to be inexpensive and very convenient to DIA as a place to crash. It had all the amenities we needed for a quick overnight and seemed comfortable. The room was probably a bit smaller than average but that didn't bother us for our stay. The breakfast was OK but it was frustrating that the entire juice machine was out of order at the time.

Being non-Coloradoans we found the "House Marijuana Rules" posted at the front desk to be interesting - particularly the numerous misspellings and grammer issues. Even the desk staff laughed about it. Sort of made you wonder what condition the person was in who prepared it.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 24, 2014

My flight had been delayed so Great Lakes sent me to this hotel. I was pissed because my trip wasn't going as planned. When I got there Tasha at the front desk seen my frustration and immediately started rambling on about something other then how my trip had been going. She was making me laugh so hard. My husband and I are an older couple, and with as full as the hotel was she still made the time to help me with my luggage up to the room. By this time I for got how bad my trip was going and was able to start my vacation in Colorado that night. You have a wonderful lady working for you. Thank you Tasha

• Stayed: March 2014
MichelleQISDIA, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Denver International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2014

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry that you had such an ordeal with your flight. I am happy to hear that Tasha was able to help ease some of that frustration as well as help you with your luggage. One of our main priorities is to make our guests welcome and like they have come into our home! We do value our guests and I am glad that Tasha was able to show that to you. We hope that you do come back sometime to visit.

Reviewed March 20, 2014

At 5:19 a.m. the fire alarm went off - and off and off. Apparently the toaster in the breakfast area is in the wrong location and if someone burns a piece of toast it sets off the fire alarm. I was informed this was not the first time this had happened and that NO ONE there had the authority to move the toaster! H e l l o ! It took at least 20 minutes for the fire department to come and shut off the alarm. What the hell has happened to common sense? Move the toaster and let your guests sleep! I know what I There were a LOT of very unhappy people that a.m.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo

I do apologize for the surprise wake up call. We have since then moved the toaster to a different location and are in the process of obtaining a new toaster. It is our first priority to ensure our guests safety therefore we are not able to silence the alarms and we do have to wait for the fire department to arrive. I am very sorry that it took them twenty minutes to arrive,
Thank you for your feedback, you do value you as our guests.

Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

We booked online and when we arrived the guy at check in acted like it was a surprise that we needed a room even though we had already paid in full. He gave us a key card that he wrote "fail safe" on and when I asked if that was a wireless password or something he acted like that was a dumb question as it was obviously because it was the only key he had that would open the room so we needed to return it. I never would have known that had I not asked! We get up to our room, exhausted from a late flight after midnight, and the key doesn't work. When we ask for a new one he informs us it is how only key and it must be the latch. He has no other rooms available. So we sit in the lobby while he brings a contraption up stairs and breaks into the room. He comes back and said he has no maintenance until Monday (it's Saturday night). I ask what we should do until then since we only need to sleep and then go for our Sunday morning flight and we have already paid. He says we can have the room we just won't have a key and won't be able to close the door from the outside. I have to press him for more information (I really didn't want to get locked in or out!). We finally agree due exhaustion to exhaustion to prop the door open. When we get into the room it is literally at least 85 degrees! So hot we had to open a window in below zero weather. The shower drain didn't even work. When we got up in the morning I went to the checkout desk to find out if we are supposed to close the door when we leave or what, and the lady doesn't have any expression or sympathy just nods and says whatever just leave the room open or closed they will just break in. Then I mention the drain and again, no apology, just says okay. Horrible service! At that point I didn't even mention the heat in the room because it was clear she had no interest.

On top of all this, the shuttle driver we had at midnight didn't help us at all with bags or the elderly woman in front of us, and when we left he basically blocked my husband and demanded a tip. Normally we are great tippers but he hadn't helped us at all and then was so aggressive in his demands we refused and he then acted very angry.

Over all this was a horrible hotel experience and I wish they had at least had the courtesy to apologize.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple