All reviewsrental cartower roadroom was cleanyogurtchoice hotelsfree shuttlean overnight staynext morningdenver international airportshuttle servicewake up callan early morning flightfree breakfastdiarubydeskmicrowave
Reviewed September 7, 2011

We stayed here with a park and fly rate and then returned here for a night after our trip. There was a sign in front that said newly renovated and that certainly appeared to be the case. Check in was efficient and cordial. The first night we had a standard king room. Vanity was inside the small bathroon and set at an angle. Not a lot of space on vanity top but the lighting was very good. The room appeared freshly painted and the light fixture in the bathroom was new. It was odd that after the old light fixture was removed, the new one was put up without painting where the old one had been. Left the area behind the light looking dirty and it would have been an easy fix. The coffee maker is on a small corner shelf inside the room. It was very easy to find room for our luggage in the decent sized room. Complimentary breakfast begins at 5:00 am which was great for early fliers. Cereal, sausage, scrambled eggs, waffles, etc. The shuttle, which we signed up for when we checked in, was right on time. We did have to stop at the nearby LaQuinta which had quite a number of passengers to load and we were full going to DIA.
We only had a short wait to catch the shuttle to return to the Quality Inn.We checked in around 10:30 pm for our 2nd night and were upgraded to a king mini suite. There was a fridge, microwave and coffee maker on a counter in one corner as well as a couch and chairs sitting area. The vanity was outside the bathroom and had lots of room on top. It was in large enough area that our suitcases also fit in there. Although the vanity area had plenty of light, the bathroom light was very limited and dim. Due to the arrangement of the room, the flat screen TV was to the side of the bed and not the most convenient bedtime viewing.The air conditioner worked great and it was a comfortable bed and sleep.The fitness room needs to add an elliptical. One of the best things had to be the efficient shuttle system with the pleasant drivers. We would be fine with staying here again.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Takemeaway79
Reviewed August 22, 2011

My children and I were grounded in Denver due to crew issues. Our airline put us up at what we effectionately called it, the "Crawlity Inn".

Because we were there for a long layover, we planned to make good use of the pool. The pool area had bugs on the perimeter of the pool and all over at the bottom. It grossed my kids out and they were constantly having to watch their step. The hot tub also had some serious loud noise issues that needed to be addressed.

Breakfast was offered but you better be done by 9:00 or the staff will pull all needed items off the table whether you are finished or not. My 12 year old had a waffle in the iron and I had to ask for the syrup back so she could eat her breakfast...without juice of any kind becuase she locked the machine and disappeared straight away.

When we returned to the room after breakfast, the lock on our door wouldn't accept three (yes, I had to go to the desk three times) re-keyed sets. After waiting in the hallway locked out of our room for 20 minutes, maintenance, who was the kindest man to us, had to replace the entire locking unit on the door. More waiting. We requested a very late check out because of the hassles.

The courtesy shuttle that runs every 20 minutes to and from the airport was nice and both drivers were helpful. Outside of that, I can't say that anything very good stands out about this hotel. Sorry.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Management response:Responded August 31, 2011

Thank you for your review of our hotel as these are helpful in assisting us to further improve upon in order to provide a great stay for all our guests. We sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you experienced and will definitely look into the issues at hand closely. We are happy to hear that the maintenance and driving staff was kind and helpful during your stay. Again, thank you and we happily remain at your service.

Reviewed August 16, 2011

We stayed at this hotel during our travel that took us through Denver, CO. I had never stayed here but the ratings were good on Trip Advisor and the price was right.
The hotel is located in a great area with many hotels and restaurants nearby (we walked to the TGIF across the street). There are gas stations and a new Walmart just a few miles down the road. The appearance of the hotel exterior and interior is very clean and nice. We had two rooms and we were very pleased with them as well. The hotel was quiet at night and the AC system kept the room comfortable. The kids enjoyed the pool area which was out of towels but quickly corrected by the staff.
Breakfast the next morning was good and check out went smooth. I entered a very minor concern on my Choice Priviliges survey and to my surprise was contacted by the General Manager of the hotel by e-mail. I was very impressed by the fact that the survey was read and also by the GM taking the time to contact me.
Our stay at the Quality Inn & Suites at DIA was great and it will be where I look first for our future travel to the Denver area.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Lhwebbie
Reviewed August 13, 2011

I stay here several times a month for my job and definitely feel it's the best value hotel near the airport. Quiet, clean, spacious rooms and a free breakfast in the morning. Usually eggs, bacon, sausage, etc. In addition to the standard cereal and toast kinda stuff. The van runs like clockwork every twenty minutes to the airport so not a lot of time wasted waiting around.

• Stayed: August 2011
1  Thank sincityrider
Reviewed July 10, 2011

Great room (though we had a 'room' vs a 'suite') - comfortable, clean, quiet, good breakfast, King size bed, smoke free - everything we needed. Staff was fine. Only improvement would be an auto-opening door versus a swinging door at the front entrance. Well, that and a sink outside the shower/bathroom would be nice... Otherwise, perfect! Ruby Tuesday within walking distance but not many other restaurants close by. Fast (hard-wired only) internet.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family