“Nice place/ Nice price.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Quality Inn and Suites Denver Stapleton

Quality Inn and Suites Denver Stapleton
Ranked #93 of 154 Hotels in Denver
Langhorne, PA, United States
“Nice place/ Nice price.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2014

Very comfortable, nice decor & the best hotel freshly ground coffee ever, available 24/7 ! Enjoyed my stay in a nice area of Denver. Very fast computer in the business center. Front desk people very helpful. Entrance very spacious & fancy for the price. You can walk to Starbucks, Chipotle, Pei Wei, etc. Nice, private & relaxing pool area outside.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Kumar M, Owner at Quality Inn and Suites Denver Stapleton, responded to this review, July 11, 2014

Kumar merchant

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (103)
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2014

I left some articles of importance to me at the hotel, reported this the same day. The staff follow up has been extremely unresponsive . Management has not taken any responsibility. I have reported this to Best Western Customer Service and they only sent one email and have not followed up on this issue. As I know the items were left at the hotel, and that I reported them to hotel staff in a timely manner. I believe now that they were stolen or thrown away. I travel extensively and am a Premium Member. This is the worst customer service experience I have had at a Best Western.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

1 Thank Nancy W
Thanks for your feedback, please accept my apology we couldn't meet your exceptional.

Please call me directly if I can make it right for your

Kumar Merchant.
720-357-7960

Travelers are raving about these Denver hotels

sidney, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2014

Each time I stayed here I am always happy due to the happy and friendly staff. Each step of my stay consider from check in , room services, breakfast, checkout, meeting at the hallway. It was just awesome.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

NJ
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014

Weary from a cross-country road trip, we pulled in here hoping only for a place to rest our heads. What we found was a full-service hotel that was full of perks. First of all, parking in the back was free, which was nice. Next, the clerk at check-in was incredibly helpful and greeted us with a smile (both check-in and check-out were quick and painless). Then, I discovered the second floor has 24-hour juice, coffee, and tea, which was a nice perk, especially for late check-in travelers like us.

The room itself was huge, stylishly decorated, and immaculate. It didn't feel at all like a Best Western. In fact, the room itself was reminiscent of a higher-tiered hotel. The beds were comfy and the linens were spotless.

In the morning, the complimentary breakfast was HUGE: eggs, waffles, sausage, bagels, cereal, muffins, bread, coffee, tea, and so much more. It was a great way to start our day before hitting the open road, and we'll definitely stay here again if we find ourselves back in Denver. Thanks!

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the third or fourth floor.
Green Features: Definitely an eco-friendly place to stay, environmentally-friendly all the way :)
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank preppy1953
Thanks for your feedback

North Hollywood, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014

For the price we paid I would rate this hotel very highly. We loved the spacious room, which was very clean. I felt safe enough to keep the window open all night and enjoy the cool evening breeze. The location was perfect as well.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Kansas City, Kansas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014

I stayed at the Best Western Plus Denver Hotel on two separate nights within one week's span in June. I left with a very positive outlook on the property after my first stay and was anticipating the same a week later. Unfortunately, my second stay - in a different room - was much different from the first.

The good:

The beds in both rooms were a tad firm, but in solid shape. The linens were also fine. Pillows were typical hotel pillows.

The bathrooms are a tad small (but consistent with the overall size of the room), but have been recently remodeled. The shower had consistent, hot water and water pressure. One of the better hotel showers I have ever taken, actually. Very clean.

The free continental breakfast includes a nice variety of hot and cold breakfast foods. (They served biscuits and gravy during my first stay.) Cereal options, yogurt, fresh fruit, muffins, bagels, toast, waffle station, juice, coffee, etc are all provided.

Rooms come with a large mini-fridge and microwave.

This property is located close to I-70 in the center of Denver.

The bad:

I'm planning a return trip to Denver in the next few weeks and was looking forward to booking this resort after my first night's stay. Unfortunately, I don't think I will be doing so on the potential that I might end up in a room with a similar A/C problem that I experienced on my second night's stay.

The air conditioning at this property is bizarre. I'll try to explain...

First, there is a window unit that kicks out cool air. However, there is no continuous "fan" option. Also, the A/C unit is placed in a position that does not allow the curtains to be closed without covering the A/C unit with THE CURTAINS. One of the strangest curtain/air-conditioning setups I have ever seen.

Second, there is a thermostat with accompanying air-conditioning vent (in the room, on the opposite wall from the window unit) that cannot be controlled. I'm not sure if this unit is paired with the window unit, but the thermostat for this unit cannot be adjusted. It seemed to kick on shortly after the window unit would kick on and would stop shortly after.

THE BIGGEST PROBLEM I had with the room on my second stay was that the air conditioning (on the wall, not the window unit) was that it would make a very loud "CLICK" when turning on and shutting off. I like white noise when I sleep, but this clicking noise was loud enough to wake me up on multiple occasions throughout the night. And since my second stay was a very short one, I was not happy come morning time.

The meh:

The rooms are a bit on the small side, but certainly big enough. The bathrooms are a bit small as well.

The juice dispenser was either not working, or out of juice the morning of my second stay. I tried OJ - water. I tried apple juice - water. Not a huge deal, but a bit disappointing.

There's not a lot of parking in the front. The back is somewhat of a tight squeeze and doesn't feel like the safest area in the world.

Lasting Impressions:

If it weren't for the strange air conditioning and loud "clicking" noise it made during my second stay, I would fully recommend this property. Maybe it was just that one room (423)? But I have read reviews that have made mention of a similar problem. So, instead, I would recommend this property only if you are a heavy sleeper and don't mind the potential for having a noisy A/C unit...

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank jayhawkjoe98

Kumar
Savery, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

We stayed at this hotel this weekend it is very over priced and we didn't like the soap dispensers in the bathroom very inconvenient. The pool was wonderful this time of year it is out doors but was very nice the clerk was very helpful when we needed a lock smith

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family