“Comfort and convenience”

Ranked #98 of 157 Hotels in Denver
Union City, California
“Comfort and convenience”
Reviewed February 13, 2014

Great staff, excellent breakfast, combined with a really comfortable bed made this a good rest spot after a long day on the road. It's within walking distance of a delicious and authentic Mexican restaurant with an extensive selection of margaritas, an added bonus.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

1 Thank mariposa142016
Tiffany G, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Denver Stapleton, responded to this review, February 21, 2014
Thank you for staying here with us! Taking the time to give your feedback is very important to us. I hope you will come again and see us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (105)
Fort Collins, Colorado
Reviewed February 11, 2014

I stayed one night and chose this hotel because of the good rate I got on HotelTonight.com and a previous review that rated the breakfast a 10. Well that person must have never had breakfast at a hotel before. I'd give it a 4 or 5, but I am health conscious. It had bland, powdered scrambled eggs, sausage, cereal, and all white bread, and the typical waffle machine.The fruit was only apples and oranges. I am a tea drinker and the only tea offered is Lipton. I would love a better fruit selection, yogurt without artificial sweetener, whole grain bread, and a better selection of tea. The building is old but has been tastefully remodeled. The heat runs very loud and the fan in the bathroom goes all the time the light is on and is loud too. Hallways and public areas needed vacuuming. The staff I encountered were very helpful and accommodating.

Room Tip: ask for a room on the west side. Quieter and has a mountain view.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Hello thank you for giving us your feedback. I sorry you didn’t find more options in our breakfast that you liked, we have several items to choose from. We do rotate the fresh fruit selection so we do not always have the same things out. We do only have one selection of tea maybe this is something we can look into. Our building is older but we are in the process of doing a renovation to the exterior as well as the interior of the building. We hope to be done within the next 6 months I hope you will come back and see if soon if you are back in the area.
Baker City
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Long haul truck driver, broke down in Denver, had to choose between Best Western and Quality inn, I chose Best Western because of good rooms in other areas in the past, this motel was no different. It had shuttle service from the shop to the motel, the staff was top notch and the rooms were clean, well stocked and had ALL the amenities, Iron, hair drier etc.

Room Tip: No Smoking motel and if you have a pet it's 1rst floor only
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Tiffany G, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Denver Stapleton, responded to this review, February 4, 2014
Thank you for your review I hope that you will come back here if you are ever in the area!
Rochester, New York
Reviewed January 31, 2014

Overpriced for what you get. Rooms are crumby. Front desk clerk from Nigeria is abrupt. Lots of noise outside. Exercise room stinks of something awful, and basically has three things. Pool and hot tub looked too scary for me to use and I never saw anyone else use them. Best Western Plus in my home state for a cheaper price is folds classier, and cleaner. There is one local restaurant that is a scary walk across a busy highway. The only positive thing I can say is that I collected Reward Points (which I will not be using at this hotel).

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Hello and thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I am very sorry to hear you were unhappy with your stay. However I’m not sure this is the correct location. I do not have anyone working here from Nigeria. Our pool here is outdoors so it is closed at this time, and we also do not have a hot tube, but if you are ever back in the area please come and see us we would love to have you.

Travelers are raving about these Denver hotels

Albuquerque
Reviewed January 30, 2014

After several days on the road we found comfort and rest at this Best Western. The staff was accommodating and the room well appointed. We had other arrangements for breakfast but it looked and smelled wonderful. We would recommend this property to anyone visiting this area.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Dd L
Thank you so much for you feedback it is very important to us that our guest have a wonderful stay while with us. If you are ever back in the area please come and see us again, and you will have to stay and try the breakfast
Ponca City, United States
Reviewed January 24, 2014

I was pleased with the staff and my room was clean and comfortable!!! The front desk clerk was very accommodating and helpful. The hotel in general was clean as well. I would definitely recommend this hotel to others and I plan to stay there again next year for the same business trip!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Tiffany G, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Denver Stapleton, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
Hello and we would love to have you back with us. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, see you again next year!
Phoenix, United States
Reviewed January 16, 2014

Staff and service at this hotel will very helpful, and quick with arrival and departure. Breakfast was hot and plentiful. The rooms were equipped with a microwave and refrigerator which was great, but the rooms were small and the bathroom was very small. The closet space was extremely minimal, as was the 3 drawer chest for clothes storage.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends

1 Thank Linda M
Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback. I hope to see you again if you are in the Denver area.