“Great Place to Stay”

Reviewed January 2, 2013

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
2  Thank 53Snowbird
Tiffany G, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites Denver Stapleton, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2013

There are newer reviews for Quality Inn & Suites Denver Stapleton

Reviewed December 17, 2012

we were impressed with the friendliness of the staff, especially Scott and Gabriella.. We really enjoyed the hot breakfast and the cleanliness of the eating area. We will be staying here again. housekeeping staff was very professional.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Linda S
Tiffany G, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites Denver Stapleton, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2012

Thank you for your responds, our staff is amazing with our guest, they give each guest personal and direct attention at all time. We know that making you feel good is a major part of each guest stay we enjoy getting to know each and every guest. All staff here works in a professional up beat manner, happy employees help to keep happy guest. Thank you so much and we cannot wait to see you again!

Reviewed December 10, 2012

Great experience I have stayed there once a couple of months before and the lady at the front desk remembered me. That made me feel good. The rooms were very clean. The lobby was layed out nicely. Breakfast was delicious. I had a really good stay and will continue to stay at this location.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Martin C
Tiffany G, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites Denver Stapleton, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2012

Hello,
Thank you for your responds our staff is very focused on customer service and pleasing our guest is on the top of our list. We take pride in acknowledging or new and return guest. It means a lot to us to ensure you know how much every stay means to us. I am glad you enjoyed the hot deluxe breakfast we offer every morning, and if you ever find that there is something you would like to see added please feel free to let us know we are always aiming for perfection.
Thanks

Reviewed November 24, 2012

I stayed at the Best Western on Quebec Street in Denver for 3 nights and I was very satisfied. Honestly it is an OLD property but the Best Western has done a pretty decent job of upgrading it. I'd stay there again! The front desk staff, the cleaning staff and certainly the breakfast staff were AWESOME! Everyone kept a smile on their faces and we were constantly asked if everything was going well and if we needed anything. I haven't received customer service like that in hotels where I've paid almost DOUBLE the price. The staff is sincere and genuine and they JUMPED to help me when I did ask for something. I couldn't believe encounter after encounter was very pleasant and positive. My favorite part was the HOT BREAKFAST! WOW! They have EVERYTHING and it's GOOD! They kept the warmers stocked with hot food.. the coffee was good... there was lots of variety! The staff and the breakfast spread earned my repeat business. Keep up the good work Quebec Street Best Western!

Room Tip: We had a regular double-queen room on the 4th floor and it was fine. Sorry I can't give more ad...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank EbonyJr
Tiffany G, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites Denver Stapleton, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2012

It is wonderful to hear your responds we take our customer service to the next level, because our staff cares about our guest. We believe all guest should feel like they are on a vacation at all time no matter what the reason for travel. We offer a hearty full hot breakfast to get our guest off to a great start. We sever a selection of foods to allow guests to walk out full and satisfied keeping in mind they varies tastes selections. Your responds is much appreciated thank you for helping us to continue to do what make you happy and keep you coming back.
Thank you very much!

Reviewed November 23, 2012

This was my third stay at the Best Western Plus Denver. Obviously it's doing something right to keep me coming back! The hotel is clean, the free airport shuttle is great (both drivers I had were very friendly), and the rooms are spacious and comfortable. The girl at the front desk (Mariana, I think it is?) was super nice and found an available room for me to check in early. There's a good variety for breakfast (hot and cold foods, healthy choices and sugary pastries), it was convenient to my destination (bus stop is near by), and the hotel is pretty quiet. It is near a highway and there's a train not too far off, but they're just typical city sounds (but not too loud) that don't bother me at all. I will definitely stay at this hotel again!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank sk8fan120

Thank you very much for your responds! Our staff members are very kind and helpful people, we take pride in hiring staff who understand our guest is our number one priority. We thank you for being a loyal Best Western guest and hope to see you again, and again.
Thanks

Reviewed November 14, 2012

My husband and I really had a great stay. We checked in Jerry gave us an upgrade on our room and when we enter the room we were blown away the room was Awesome. Thanks again Jerry. The staff was great.

Room Tip: Rooms with the balcony is great.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Tiffany G, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites Denver Stapleton, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2012

Hello and thank you for your responds, Jerry is awesome. I thank you for stay here with us, we love to hear what we have done that make our guest happy and feel good. Please come back and see us and allow us to blow you away again.

Reviewed November 8, 2012 via mobile

We were very impressed with the room amenities of the Best Western Plus. You had just about ever conceivable item needed in a room . Fridge, microwave, iron , hairdryer... the amount of bath towels, the shower/ bath size water pressure Shower head were all far superior than what we had just experienced on our recent European visit. They also had a free shuttle service into the Denver downtown area up till 9.00 9.30pm However, what didn't impress was the quality of the breakfast. Bacon and eggs both dry and tasteless. Quality of the bagels on the day appeared to be not fresh ...however if you're prepared go out for breakfast then the hotel is very comfortable and within close proximity to Denver airport

• Stayed: November 2012
Tiffany G, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites Denver Stapleton, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2012

Thank you for your feed back! We here at the Best Western Plus try our best to please, every guest, every day, in every way. I am sorry the breakfast was not what was expected, and can assure you our food is made fresh daily, and our bread selection is also brought out fresh every morning. Again your feed back is what we need to make improvements daily, Thank you!