“Great accommadation for Denver Area Travelers”

Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton
Ranked #58 of 159 Hotels in Denver
Reviewed August 9, 2010

The desk service was outstanding. The receptionist understood my needs for space and made the appropiate accommadations. The room was spacious and provided great comfort for the entire family. We also felt very safe and secure within the hotel complex. Evryrthing a traveling family needed was available.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
HolidayInnSERGarcia, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2010

I'm glad the front desk staff was able to help you out with your needs and that the property was very accommodating to you and your family. Thank you for taking the time to fill out a response!

Reviewed August 7, 2010

I found this hotel very nice from different angles, as listed below.
Very cordial and helping front desk staff.
Good rooms with excellent views of city.
Good location from downtown and airport.
Lots of parking space both in open and underground.
Economical per day charge

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business

Thank you for your response. I'm glad you enjoyed our property. We appreciate your recommendation and we hope you visit again soon!

Reviewed August 6, 2010

My husband I just spent one night at this hotel, but we would go back again. Clean and comfortable!!! LOVED the air beds.....wanted to take it home!!!! Staff was very friendly and helpful. Thank you to all.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
HolidayInnSERGarcia, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2010

Thank you for your response! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and glad to hear that you would visit again!

Reviewed July 21, 2010

My husband and I had a one-night layover in Denver and decided to stay at this hotel because of the good reviews and rates. We weren't looking for anything fancy, just something clean & comfortable to get some rest before returning to the airport. This hotel fit the bill perfectly.

The hotel is not located directly at the airport but a free shuttle runs every 5 and 35 minutes after the hour. The ride from the airport to the hotel is 25-30 minutes. The shuttle was right on schedule for us (8:35pm). Note that you must look for a bus (during the day) or van (at night) labeled "Holiday Inn formerly Radisson." Or ask the driver if he's going to the Holiday Inn Stapleton. There is another Holiday Inn Express nearby which also has a shuttle.

Check-in was quick and friendly. The receptionist even offered complimentary toothbrushes and toothpaste as we had forgotten to unpack our toiletries from our checked luggage (which was already checked through to our final destination). Our room was clean and quiet and the furnishings were new. The bed was very comfortable - a sleep number air mattress bed which allows for each half of the bed to be adjusted to the preferred firmness. My husband and I both slept well.

Outlets incorporated into the edge of the desk and desk lamp were handy for charging cell phones and laptops. Complimentary wifi is available in the lobby and in the room and was easy to access.

We received our wakeup call at 3:30am as requested and found that there was fresh coffee in the lobby (unexpected given the early hour) while we waited for the shuttle bus to the airport. There was a coffee maker and paper to-go cups with lids available in our room which I thought was a nice touch.

There was a restaurant and bar in the lobby but we didn't have time to check it out since our stay was so short.

Overall, I would recommend this hotel. It's clean, quiet, comfortable and affordable. The only drawback might be the distance from the airport but it worked out fine for us.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
HolidayInnSERGarcia, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2010

Thank you so much for your kind and honest review of your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Denver East. We greatly appreciate the time you took to provide other travelers as well as our management team with your experience. We are very happy to hear that every moment of your stay from the airport shuttle, check in process, cleanliness of the room, and the early morning coffee service was all done to your satisfaction. That is certainly the experience we want every guest to have!

Thank you again for your response and recommendation of our hotel. We hope you visit again soon!

Reviewed May 24, 2010

Stayed here one night specifically to try out a 'sleep number' bed. Very nice hotel, much more so than I expected from a Holiday Inn. Nothing special stands out but there were no negatives at all.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled solo

Thank you for your response from your stay. I hope you enjoyed the Sleep Number bed! We are very excited to hear that we delivered more than you expected. We appreciate your comments and your recommendation of our hotel and hope that you visit again soon!

Reviewed March 28, 2010

This former Radisson is now a Holiday Inn.

I stayed here on a free hotel voucher given by my airline. Like many other passengers, I was stranded at Denver this past Wednesday due to the snowstorm and was rescheduled to fly out the next day.

The free hotel shuttle picked up from the airport every 5 and 35 minutes after the hour. That also happens to be the same departure schedule from the hotel to the airport. The ride took about 25 minutes, a bit farther than expected for an airport hotel.

The check-in took a while since there were only two people staffing check-in and everyone got off the shuttle at once. The open interior atrium helped with the spacious feel.

My room was clean and the furnishings were in good condition. I had a nice night view of the Denver downtown buildings from my room. The lighting in the room was not adequate; it still felt dim even with all the lights on. The bathroom lighting was good. I was glad to see my room still had the Select Comfort bed that the Radisson chain used. I love the ability to adjust the amount of support with Select Comfort beds. Needless to say, I had a great night sleep.

I did not use any of the other hotel amenities since it was a short overnight stay but overall I was happy with my stay.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
DenverRgarcia, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2010

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of your stay at the Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton. Even though the situation you were in was unfortunate due to the weather, we appreciate the feedback you provided during your short time with us. We hope you consider our property the next time you come to Denver!

Reviewed March 26, 2010

This hotel is now the Holiday Inn. I didn't choose this hotel, since I used priceline. But It was well worth the money.

The heat and air in the room does have a little issue. I did have to keep putting the heat on and warm it all the way up to 90. Than shut off. However the fan kept coming on blowing cold air.

Staff very nice. Public areas very nice. The rooms a little small. But nicely appointed. Only had a Queen bed. I don't think you could fit a King bed in the room. A few places to eat across the street.

All in all a great deal because of Priceline. I don't think its worth the regular rate of $90 though.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled solo
HolidayInnSERGarcia, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2010

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay with us in March. I understand that you felt that the room size was a little small. Although rooms with the queen sized beds may seem a bit small, our rooms with kings sized beds or two double beds are larger and may be more to your liking.

I also apologize that there were problems with the air conditioning and heat in your room. Our maintenance department is paying extra close attention to all units to ensure they are functioning properly for all guests.

Again, thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts about our hotel. We are always excited to hear how guests percieve our staff and property. If you are in Denver please don't hesitate in visiting us again!