Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Economy Inn(Commerce City)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront desknational jewish hospitalbreakfast buffetthe shuttle driverparking garageenjoyed my stayomeletfree shuttlebalconyspurairportquebecdowntownairlineatriuminnsrockies
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 28, 2014

We held a meeting at this hotel and it is not the brand I prefer. That said, they are a great group of people. The staff is all very attentive and happy to do all they can for you. It also helps that they have a great beer selection and some decent food. I will be back.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
Sarah I, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2014

Dear allisonkind,

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review! Although Holiday Inn is not your preferred brand, it's great to hear we exceeded your expectations with our service and food! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you during your next trip to Denver!

Reviewed August 25, 2014 via mobile

We ate at both the bar and grill and had breakfast at the bistro. Both were excellant. The view from the room to the lobby was great. The reason i am rating avg. Is because at check in i was told a certain price for our tiny dog and we agreed on a littler lower price because he stayed in his pen the whole time. When i cheched out it was the larger price and i was told the manager was not avl but they would give me her number To call and have it adj. Really?? I have to call?? No way i will do a not so good review because the agent the night before had lied and did not note the price adj in the computer.

Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends
Sarah I, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2014

Dear JELewis53,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I sincerely apologize for the miscommunication on our end. Obviously we over promised a negotiated pet fee for you and it was not properly passed along to the next shift. Please know this is not our normal practice and we are undergoing additional guest service training to ensure things like this do not happen in the future. I have adjusted the pet fee for you and I apologize this was not taken care of for you upon your checkout. I again apologize for the miscommunication and I appreciate you bringing your concerns to our attention. I hope you give us the opportunity in the future to show you exceptional guest service. Thank you.

Reviewed August 22, 2014

I stayed only 1 night. I asked how to get downtown with the bus system and I was told I dont know I dont use the bus. She did not make affort to even help. Another person at the desk over heard me and tried to help. What he told me to do was half right. I got more help out on the street from a person waiting for the bus. I did not eat breakfast as I thought their price was outrageous. There are stores and rest across the hotel in a mall. They do offer a shuttle to the mall and it has walmart and major restaurants. They do offer a hotel shuttle. The handle to the outside door to the balcony feel off but they came and fixed it. Even on the 6th floor there was some traffic noise.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the major street.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled solo
Sarah I, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2014

Dear hrcalso,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I sincerely apologize that our team was unable to assist you with your request. We are always improving our service and your feedback has helped target specific areas of the hotel. I hope you give us the opportunity to give you a better experience. Thank you again.

Reviewed August 21, 2014

Josh and Tyler were great bartenders. They put up with our rowdy and gave us exactly what we wanted all evening. Will definitely returns for the service! Very pleased with the decision to stay at the Holiday Inn.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Elizabeth F

Dear Elizabeth F,

Thank you for taking the time to write an awesome review! Josh and Tyler are great assets to our team and truly have a passion for guest service. It's great to hear that you ended your day at our bar and I'm sure everyone enjoyed each other's company! Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you during your next visit to Denver!

Reviewed August 21, 2014

The staff are friendly! I enjoyed my breakfast Buffet because they have chef Jim who do all kinds of omelette you like in a very delicious way. He also do waffles and pancakes. Moreover, the waitresses are friendly.
The room was clean and quite. The Denver airport is 20 min far.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear DrAlanazy,

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review! Chef Cem is a great asset to our team and cooks delicious food! I am so glad to hear you enjoyed yourself and we look forward to seeing you again soon!