“Nothing but good things to say!”

Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton
Ranked #58 of 158 Hotels in Denver
Reviewed July 17, 2014

My husband and I stayed here our last night in Denver and would DEFINITELY stay again. They allowed us to check in early and the room was VERY clean. (For me to say that the room was very clean is seriously unheard of.) We utilized the pool and hot tub which we loved! Our bed was very comfortable! We didn't eat at the hotel so I can not rate their food. We were impressed with the fitness center and loved they had an outside area on one of the roofs where there was a walking track. The area is nice because it is walking distance to a mall and some restaurants. We stayed on July 4th and just stood out on our deck and watched all the fireworks with the mountains in the background which was very neat!! The front desk staff were all very kind and approachable! I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Sarah I, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2014

Dear alicial06,

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review! I am so glad to hear you decided to stay with us on your last night in Denver and appreciate your compliments! Our private balconies were perfect for guests to enjoy the many firework shows taking place behind the hotel and downtown Denver! The next time you stay with us please join us in Spur Bar and Grill where we have a variety of Colorado inspired entrees and where we incorporate our fresh ingredients grown in our own garden! Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you soon!

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton

Reviewed July 14, 2014

We stayed at this hotel on 7/11/14. I found it to be a very nice hotel and it was very convenient to many shopping and eating locations. We used the hot tub and the gym and found them to be very nice. We had some drinks at the bar and they were good and the bartender (Tyler) was very pleasant. The front desk staff was very friendly and recognized me as an IHG Rewards member. My only complaint is that the hallways seemed hot and didn't smell very good. I would stay at this location again, especially if I had a little more time to spend in the Denver area.

Room Tip: Our room had a balcony which I enjoyed. It's always nice to get a little fresh air!
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Sarah I, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2014

Dear drwoodman,

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review! It's great to hear you enjoyed our amenities during your stay and that Tyler provided exceptional service. I have addressed your concerns with our Housekeeping Department and we will make sure to improve those areas of the hotel. The next time you stay with us, please take advantage of our complimentary local shuttle that will take you to any of the surrounding shopping areas! Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed July 12, 2014

Josh and Courtney at the Spur were friendly and just all around great!!! They gave great recommendations for things for my husband and I to do while we were in town. I highly recommend this hotel if you're in the area.

• Stayed: July 2014

Dear Jennifer H,

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review! Josh and Courtney are great members of our team and truly encompass guest service. I will make sure to share your compliments with them! I am glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you during your next trip to Denver! Thank you!

Reviewed July 10, 2014

Just started staying here after years of staying up in Northern Denver in the Broomfield area will switch to here from now on come to Denver every three months. Best employees Courtney Tyler josh !!! Bar staff rocks!!!

• Stayed: July 2014

Dear MfKelsey,

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review! I am so glad to hear you decided to stay with us during your trips to Denver! Our bar staff does a great job of welcoming you as family and it’s great to hear Courtney, Tyler and Josh made your experience enjoyable! We look forward to welcoming you home during the next time you're in Denver! Thanks again!

Reviewed June 30, 2014

The service @ the hotel was a 10 out of 10.. kyle and his Crew of Jason, Ron , Kristina and the others @ the hotel took good care of every need .. One Flaw not connected with hotel but there on the property is a Ma & Pa car rental operation that isn't worth your time. My advice on renting a car is go book it on line,people like the car rental clown looking to take advantage of you knowing you need a car he'll jack up rates on you he can't be trusted with your business go else where . But the Hotel was Fabulous a great find that I will Always return to when in Denver, Co.

Room Tip: There's no bad rooms there are 11 floors inside an Atrium that over look Denver from your big Ba...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Sarah I, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2014

Dear Mark T,

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review! It's awesome to hear our friendly staff made your stay enjoyable! Each team member tries to make every guest experience memorable and to hear that it's because of them that you'll stay with us every time you're in Denver is fabulous! I apologize that you did not have the best experience with the independently owned car rental agency. Thanks again for your compliments and we look forward to seeing you next time!

Guest Service Manager

Reviewed June 27, 2014

We stayed here in June, 2014, and were really impressed with the friendly service of everyone on staff! They were always ready to help make our stay the best it could be! The balcony room overlooking the mountains was welcome , as we could breathe some fresh mountain air outdoors. The sliding glass door to the balcony in our room was quite heavy and hard to open, though. I am not a fan of atriums, due to my dislike of heights, but the staff's attentiveness made up for the uncomfortable ride in the glass elevator. The hotel is older, but well-kept .Breakfast is available from the menu, or you can have made-to-order omelets from the buffet. Breakfast is not included in the price of the room. The friendly staff was the best part of our stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family

Dear Elaine A,

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review! It's great to hear our friendly staff was accommodating during your stay! The views from our balconies are breathtaking! The next time you're here you may like the views of the old Denver Airport--you can see the old air-traffic control tower and the newest Denver neighborhood, Stapleton. It's quite amazing! Thank you again for your compliments and we look forward to seeing you during your next trip to The Mile High City!

Reviewed June 25, 2014

Every person working there is beyond friendly. The waiter in the restaurant heard my 3 year old say he wanted a peanut butter sandwich for breakfast and offered to make him one. The shuttle driver saw us waiting to go to a Rockies game and offered to take us as close as he could get us - saving us money simply because he had time. Then he gave us his personal cell number so we wouldn't have to wait for a cab after the game with our small children. The breakfast was so delicious it made you wish you weren't full so you could eat more. The room was nice, with comfortable beds and a cute balcony. I will stay here every time I'm in Denver, and based upon the number of customers' names the waiter knew, many people are return customers.

• Stayed: June 2014

Dear KenaPrice19,

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review! We take great pride in the service we provide and to hear you experienced in all outlets of the hotel is awesome! Each team member working here truly embraces guest service and your comments will be shared with each of them. I am so glad to hear you folks enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you during your next trip to Denver!