“Great experience”

Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton
Ranked #48 of 157 Hotels in Denver
“Great experience”
Reviewed July 12, 2014

Josh and Courtney at the Spur were friendly and just all around great!!! They gave great recommendations for things for my husband and I to do while we were in town. I highly recommend this hotel if you're in the area.

• Stayed July 2014
Sarah I, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton, responded to this review, July 16, 2014
Dear Jennifer H,

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review! Josh and Courtney are great members of our team and truly encompass guest service. I will make sure to share your compliments with them! I am glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you during your next trip to Denver! Thank you!

Guest Services Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (179)
Bakersfield, California
Reviewed July 10, 2014

Just started staying here after years of staying up in Northern Denver in the Broomfield area will switch to here from now on come to Denver every three months. Best employees Courtney Tyler josh !!! Bar staff rocks!!!

• Stayed July 2014
Dear MfKelsey,

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review! I am so glad to hear you decided to stay with us during your trips to Denver! Our bar staff does a great job of welcoming you as family and it’s great to hear Courtney, Tyler and Josh made your experience enjoyable! We look forward to welcoming you home during the next time you're in Denver! Thanks again!

Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed June 30, 2014

The service @ the hotel was a 10 out of 10.. kyle and his Crew of Jason, Ron , Kristina and the others @ the hotel took good care of every need .. One Flaw not connected with hotel but there on the property is a Ma & Pa car rental operation that isn't worth your time. My advice on renting a car is go book it on line,people like the car rental clown looking to take advantage of you knowing you need a car he'll jack up rates on you he can't be trusted with your business go else where . But the Hotel was Fabulous a great find that I will Always return to when in Denver, Co.

Room Tip: There's no bad rooms there are 11 floors inside an Atrium that over look Denver from your big Ba...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Sarah I, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton, responded to this review, July 3, 2014
Dear Mark T,

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review! It's awesome to hear our friendly staff made your stay enjoyable! Each team member tries to make every guest experience memorable and to hear that it's because of them that you'll stay with us every time you're in Denver is fabulous! I apologize that you did not have the best experience with the independently owned car rental agency. Thanks again for your compliments and we look forward to seeing you next time!

Guest Service Manager
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed June 27, 2014

We stayed here in June, 2014, and were really impressed with the friendly service of everyone on staff! They were always ready to help make our stay the best it could be! The balcony room overlooking the mountains was welcome , as we could breathe some fresh mountain air outdoors. The sliding glass door to the balcony in our room was quite heavy and hard to open, though. I am not a fan of atriums, due to my dislike of heights, but the staff's attentiveness made up for the uncomfortable ride in the glass elevator. The hotel is older, but well-kept .Breakfast is available from the menu, or you can have made-to-order omelets from the buffet. Breakfast is not included in the price of the room. The friendly staff was the best part of our stay.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Dear Elaine A,

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review! It's great to hear our friendly staff was accommodating during your stay! The views from our balconies are breathtaking! The next time you're here you may like the views of the old Denver Airport--you can see the old air-traffic control tower and the newest Denver neighborhood, Stapleton. It's quite amazing! Thank you again for your compliments and we look forward to seeing you during your next trip to The Mile High City!

Hotchkiss
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Every person working there is beyond friendly. The waiter in the restaurant heard my 3 year old say he wanted a peanut butter sandwich for breakfast and offered to make him one. The shuttle driver saw us waiting to go to a Rockies game and offered to take us as close as he could get us - saving us money simply because he had time. Then he gave us his personal cell number so we wouldn't have to wait for a cab after the game with our small children. The breakfast was so delicious it made you wish you weren't full so you could eat more. The room was nice, with comfortable beds and a cute balcony. I will stay here every time I'm in Denver, and based upon the number of customers' names the waiter knew, many people are return customers.

• Stayed June 2014
Dear KenaPrice19,

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review! We take great pride in the service we provide and to hear you experienced in all outlets of the hotel is awesome! Each team member working here truly embraces guest service and your comments will be shared with each of them. I am so glad to hear you folks enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you during your next trip to Denver!

mexico
Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

The room was clean and the internet works very good, they had a shuttle from and to the airport, the stop of the bus its outside of the terminal and you just have to get in to the bus to take you to the hotel.
All the stuff is very kind. Nearby is Walmart, Samsclub, target.

Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Antonio L
Sarah I, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton, responded to this review, June 20, 2014
Dear Antonio L,

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review! We offer many great amenities to our guests and I am glad to hear you were able to take advantage of them! We hope to see you again during your next trip to The Mile High City!

Denver
Reviewed June 18, 2014

Amy in the breakfast area provides the epitome of service! Tommy, working the front desk, went WAY out of his way to help me find something to open my son's toy to put batteries in it so it will work properly. He allowed me to make my son happy.

• Stayed June 2014
Dear JABell59,

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review! Amy and Tommy are great team members! It's great to hear Tommy was able to assist you with making your son happy. We take great pride in the service we provide and to hear that each of these members went above and beyond is great! Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again soon!