“And it is called over service, that being excellent! Rdr”

Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton
Ranked #47 of 157 Hotels in Denver
St. Maries
“And it is called over service, that being excellent! Rdr”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

The breakfast brunch and Chef Aaron Brown are second to none! Absolutely an outstanding experience overall. We would without any doubt whatsoever stay here again. James, Kevin, and Jason took us where we needed and wanted to go and were polite and informative. Rdr

• Stayed October 2013
Sarah I, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Dear Roemanr,

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review! We appreciate your compliments and will certainly pass them along to our entire team. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Front Office Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (177)
Hays, Kansas
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Was very easy check in, Friendly staff, Comfortable beds and clean rooms. Enjoyed the layout of the hotel and balcony's. Pool seemed great but didn't have time to swim. Went with a group of friends for a good weekend and this hotel was great!

Room Tip: Mountain few in back rooms City view in front.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Sarah I, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Dear Nic C,

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review! We appreciate your compliments that will be shared with our entire team! We look forward to seeing you the next time in Denver and hopefully you can enjoy our pool! It's open year-round! Thanks again!

Harlingen, Texas
Reviewed October 18, 2013

I loved this place! It is lovely and the rooms are excellent and comfortable. Loved the huge desk to work at with the multiple plugs so there was no hunting around for plugs for my phone, computer, etc. Staff was friendly and efficient. Absolutely recommend it!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Sarah I, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Dear Ali12384,

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the spacious work station in your guest room and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Nebraska
Reviewed October 18, 2013

I stayed here for United Airlines training. The training center is right next door. The complimentary airport shuttle was great. The staff is outstanding, and the property overall is beautiful. The rooms are great. I loved the balcony. The restaurant is in the atrium and the bar is right off the lobby. There is shopping and restaurants/bars right across the street if you are willing to venture out. I had a room facing the north so I could see Quebec Street as well as the mountains to the west. The shuttle service is outsourced (I think) to a 3rd party. They also stop at the Renaissance on the way to the airport. This is no big deal, but something to be aware of. The shuttle also doesn't take you anywhere but the airport....again, no big deal, but something to be aware of.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Dear Traveler1Nebraska,

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review! We appreciate your kind words about our complimentary shuttle service, friendly staff and comfortable sleeping rooms. We recently brought our transportation service in-house and do offer transportation to not only the airport, but also the local area including Northfield, Quebec Square and 29th Ave Towncentre. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Illinois
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Stayed 4 nights here. Nice modern lobby easy check-in. Beds are doubles, which for two adults is small! Bathroom had no fan and water took while to drain. No exterior sink, so not ideal for multiple couples or families getting ready. Breakfast at restaurant ($11.95 a person) was good with made to order omelettes, fresh fruit, bacon, eggs, waffles, etc. Price includes juice and coffee. There is also Panera and other places nearby. There are small fridges and microwaves in rooms. Cleaning staff did a good job. There is a workout room with a few machines and dumbbells. Not the the best holiday inn I have been to, but decent. Price fluctuated quite a bit per night $144 on a Thur and $88 on a Saturday ??? which I was told was based on occupancy.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Sarah I, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
Dear Weyes,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We appreciate your feedback and will certainly pass along your comments to our entire team. I apologize for your slow drain, but am glad to hear you enjoyed our breakfast buffet. We look forward to seeing you the next time you're in Denver!

Fort Collins, Colorado
Reviewed October 7, 2013

We stayed here one weekend to meet up with some friends. I used to work for Holiday Inn as a GEC, so I expect certain things when I stay at brand. We were not greeted as IHG Plat. Members and did not receive a friendly welcome. I felt like we were bothering the front desk more than anything. The rooms were clean and comfy. The view was great, you could see the mountains surrounding Denver. Its an older hotel but they kept up the look pretty well. They have sleep number beds so you can adjust to your comfort & very quiet rooms. We were doing some sight seeing when I remembered I had forgot my engagement ring in the bathroom. We called to have someone check the room and they said they would have someone check the room right then and call us back. 6 hours later, no call back so we called before we left Denver, I was on hold for about 20 minutes before I was transferred to Housekeeping who confirmed they had the ring. For something so important, I would think they would keep their word and call us like they said. I don't think you should ever keep a guest waiting. Even if you are really busy simply let the guest know it will be awhile so they are not aggravated like I was. Everything was great besides the service. In some cases, service is everything....

Room Tip: Get a high floor on the back to see a great view.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Sarah I, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Dear Msaavik,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I sincerely apologize for the delay in contacting you regarding your lost engagement ring. Please know that is not our normal practice and your feedback will help us make improvements to our service levels. Again, thank you for your feedback and we hope that you consider staying with us in the future.

tempe, az
Reviewed October 6, 2013

I stayed here for one night this week on a business trip. Very convenient to the airport. Desk staff was very efficient and friendly. Micro, fridge, nice TV and really good bed. We ate at the restaurant that's located in the hotel. It's small in size, but the service and the food was actually really good. My only complaint is that the pillows were a bit lumpy. Overall, I would definitely recommend this place.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank hummergirlTempe_Az
Sarah I, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Dear HummergirlTempe_AZ,

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review! We are glad to hear we met your expectations during your stay with us and look forward to seeing you again soon!