“Great Hotel”

Ranked #51 of 157 Hotels in Denver
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
“Great Hotel”
Reviewed January 18, 2012

When I Got To The Hotel, I Was Greeted With A Warm Welcome. The Quality Of The Front Desk Workers Was Amazing. I Have To Say That The Guy Named Drew Was Outstanding With His Services Not Only With Me But Other People In My Class Was Talking About His Concern And He Was Very Professional. When I Come Back To Denver, Co. To Visit, I Will Be Staying At The Holiday Inn Denver East Stapleton.

Room Tip: All The Rooms I Have Been In Since I Been Coming To Denver Was Nice And Quiet
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
ALMansfield, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton, responded to this review, January 31, 2012
I am so pleased to hear that our front desk staff was able to warmly welcome you to our property and offer exceptional customer service to not only yourself, but your teammates as well! I will certainly pass along your comments to our entire team, including Drew. Thank you for your business and taking the time to write such excellent review. We greatly appreciate it. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future!

Amber Mansfield

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (179)
Pipestone, Minnesota
Reviewed January 16, 2012

We only stayed here one night this past week but it was a great stay. The front desk people were very helpful and easy to understand. Our room had one queen bed and was a bit smaller than I was expecting, but since we were out and about it was not an issue for us. We had a sleep number bed in our room, which I appreciated, but not all rooms have them so if you want one/don't want one ask the front desk.

The hotel also has a bar and resteraunt which we hit up as well...the bar was great and the food we got at the resteraunt was hit and miss.....soup and fries were GREAT but my steak sandwhich not so much :(

Room Tip: We were on the 10th floor and we had a very quiet room :)
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Jenna S
ALMansfield, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton, responded to this review, January 17, 2012
We appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review on your most recent stay with us at the Holiday Inn Denver East Stapleton. I'm so pleased to hear that you were able to enjoy your stay! It is always nice to hear such positive feedback on everything from our staff being helpful to your expectations in comfort being met with our Sleep Number beds. Please know that I'll pass along your comments regarding our Food and Beverage Department to our Executive Chef. We certainly hope to see you again in the near future, but until then, take care.

Reviewed January 11, 2012

Annalesha, Liz, Amanda, and drew are amazing, i observed them many times with quests getting a room to stay in, while Annalesha was training Liz for her first night and Amanda for her second everything went very smooth i stay here alot and i would recommend this hotel to everyone

• Stayed January 2012
1 Thank snyder1315
ALMansfield, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton, responded to this review, January 13, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review on your experience with us at the Holiday Inn Denver East Stapleton. I will certainly pass along your comments to our entire team, including Annalesha, Amanda, Liz, and Drew. It is always nice when our employees are recognized for their hard work and dedication, especially when it is our new employees! We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future. We appreciate your business and continued patronage to our property.

Denver, Colorado
Reviewed December 29, 2011

Dear Trip Advisor,
I wanted to let you know that I have stayed at many of the Holiday Inn in the US. Being a pilot and knowing the Wilson family personally, I want you to know. I have had some pleasurable experiences and some not so good. But I will tel you this, the Holiday Inn East Denver Stapleton has provided me and my other crew members the best service possible. I would rank this particular hotel a FIVE star hotel with exceptional service. Hospitality is true and sincere, not fake. Thank you for such a fine establishment.
Keith Nation, Pilot

Room Tip: Western view, Rockie Mountains
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank albert n
ALMansfield, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton, responded to this review, January 2, 2012
Mr. Nation,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review on our property! It is always a pleasure to have you stay with us and we are more than happy to give you the service you truly deserve. If there is anything we can ever do for you, please do not hesitate to contact me directly. Thank you for your business and continued patronage to the Holiday Inn Denver East Stapleton! We appreciate you.

Mexico City, Mexico
Reviewed December 28, 2011

I got a great deal on PriceLine and was a little afraid... Misplaced fear. Great staff, very new and clean. Comfortable, quiet... Close to shopping and close enough to the airport. I would book it directly next time.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank dsingram
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your most recent stay with us at the Holiday Inn Denver East Stapleton. We truly appreciate your feedback and are glad that we were able to meet your expectations in terms of our friendly staff, convenient location, hotel cleanliness, and overall comfort. We hope that you will come back and visit us in the near future, but until then, take care!

Charleston, South Carolina
Reviewed December 24, 2011

This Holiday Inn worked really well for us as we arrived late to Denver from NY on our way to ski at Copper. We only waited 10 minutes for the free shuttle from the airport which got us to the hotel super fast. With 3 starving kids - room service was super rapid as well and actually very very good. We highly recommend the turkey club. Finally, we were able to pick up a car next door at Avis which was super convenient and offered great rates which were much cheaper than airport prices. If you are heading to ski at altitude for the first time - it is very helpful to overnight in Denver. We were able to get a good night's sleep, drink plenty of water and transition well to the mountains from here.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank voyagemom
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your most recent stay with us at the Holiday Inn Denver East Stapleton. We truly appreciate your business as well as your positive feedback. Please know that I will pass along your comments to our entire team! I'm so pleased to hear that you were able to get a good night's sleep before heading up into the mountains. Your comfort is extremely important to us, especially when a fun adventure lies ahead the next day! I'm also pleased to hear that you were able to find convenience in our complimentary shuttle service, quick and efficient room service, and the Avis rental car next door. I hope you and your family thoroughly enjoyed your skiing trip in Copper! We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed December 22, 2011

I rate the service I was provided a 10 out of 10. Miss KRISTY went out her way to make the stay by me and my group a memorable one. THANK YOU MISS KRISTY! I wish they all had the deduction and understanding you showed me and my group.

• Stayed November 2011
ALMansfield, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton, responded to this review, January 6, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review on your most recent experience with us at the Holiday Inn Denver East Stapleton! We truly appreciate your bussiness as well as your positive feedback. I will surely pass along your comments about Kristy to our entire team, including Kristy herself! I'm so pleased to hear that she was able to make your stay memorable! We look forward to welcoming you back to the property in the near future!