“EXCELLENT”

Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton
Ranked #48 of 157 Hotels in Denver
“EXCELLENT”
Reviewed December 22, 2011

I rate the service I was provided a 10 out of 10. Miss KRISTY went out her way to make the stay by me and my group a memorable one. THANK YOU MISS KRISTY! I wish they all had the deduction and understanding you showed me and my group.

• Stayed November 2011
ALMansfield, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton, responded to this review, January 6, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review on your most recent experience with us at the Holiday Inn Denver East Stapleton! We truly appreciate your bussiness as well as your positive feedback. I will surely pass along your comments about Kristy to our entire team, including Kristy herself! I'm so pleased to hear that she was able to make your stay memorable! We look forward to welcoming you back to the property in the near future!

Amber Mansfield

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (178)
Des Moines
Reviewed December 16, 2011

I arrived Sunday and the front desk staff was very welcoming and gave us great local info .Got to the room 7th floor facing Quebec. large balcony looking out to the main street and shopping withing walking distance was great. It being December I tried taking the shuttle.
this was one of their flaws very inconsistent times first its hourly then its 2 hours.Decided to get a rental car which is available on site during the day for a very low rate. I rented from the airport . Downfalls is traffic sounds all night emergency vehicles could be heard and disturbing at anytime. The rooms small size but decent for one person mine was a king room desk with multiple power outlets good idea. Bed is select comfort which was ok not a big fan. but very clean . Mid week they swapped out my old CRT Tv for large 4o in flat screen which I was like Nice, but then find out about 1/3rd of the channels don't work I asked for help , guy came up said use the up and down button.. then seen oh that didn't work and he said he'll let the day crew know.. its 3 days later and no fix (irritating) Pool is different mostly outdoors but slightly heated hot tub is connected so all in all not bad . Moderate facility for meals decent bar with TVs to watch sports if you want to relax with friendly and accommodating staff.
So big let down on the shuttle when you are stuck all week street noise and the room temp is very fluctuating so wall unit (which is kind of loud) will power on and off repeatedly thru the night. So large window doors has poor insulating and wont hold the room heat.
the location to the shops around and food is nice easy interstate access , great staff minus the TV maintenance.

Room Tip: Ask to not stay on the quebec street side.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
ALMansfield, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton, responded to this review, December 17, 2011
We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to write a review on your most recent stay with us at the Holiday Inn Denver East Stapleton! We certainly appreciate your feedback as we are always looking for ways to improve! I'm am sorry to hear that your expectations were not met in certain areas of the hotel including some inconsistency in our complimentary shuttle service, being able to hear traffic and other noise in your room from Quebec Street, our new flat screen TVs not working properly, and the fact that the room temperature flucuated and powered on and off throughout the night. Please know that our hotel shuttle service runs every two hours to the nearby shopping centers beginning at 10:00am and ending at 8:00pm. We try our hardest to accommodate every guest, so there are times where we might deviate from that schedule because of major groups we have in-house or we're either picking up/dropping off our guests who stay at the National Jewish Hospital and have set appointments. Our shuttle service operates by request, so we encourage that you communicate your needs to us and we will try our best to accommodate them! Also, if you're ever unsatisfied with your room, please report it to our staff and we would be more than happy to move you to another room. Your comfort is extremely important us! I also apologize that our new flat screen TVs were not working properly. We're still in the process of working out all of the kinks as we just installed them this week! I will certainly pass along your comments to our Chief Engineer including that your HVAC unit was fluctuating throughout the entire night. Again, thank you for your comments and we hope to welcome you back to the property in the near future!

Portland, Maine, United States
Reviewed December 13, 2011

After 5 hours of flying it was nice to have such nice people checking in our group. Sarah helped me and was super nice and helped with all questions about the area, shoppig, etc... This has been a great stay for 12 days straight and I'm always impressed at the happy and courteous staff everywhere in the hotel. Always clean and always someone to help if anything is needed. Throughout the week Annalesha also went above and beyond with anything I needed here. As mentioned before always felt welcome. I have stayed at many hotels and have never had such helpful service from such nice people.

Room Tip: Try to request the West side with the gorgeous views of the Rockies. I was on the mall side and Ann...
1 Thank Jeremy N
ALMansfield, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton, responded to this review, December 15, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to recognize both Sarah and Annalesha for the customer service they provided you while staying with us at the Holiday Inn Denver East Stapleton! We greatly appreciate your feedback and I will surely pass along your comments to our entire team. It is always nice to hear when our employees have gone above and beyond to make our guest's feel welcomed and comfortable. I'm glad we were able to do that for you! We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future!

Rochester, New York
Reviewed December 6, 2011

I arrived very late at night for my interview early the next day. The lady at the front desk, Deborah Lytle, was so amazingly helpful and cheerful! She found a brush for my hair so I could look my best the next day, even despite the hour of the night. When I called from the airport, she gave very simple and clear directions on how to access the hotel shuttle, and was very patient with me. She really has a great attitude and it makes all the difference! Thank you!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank ds2010_10
ALMansfield, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton, responded to this review, December 7, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to write a review and recognize Deborah for her helpfulness and great attitude during your most recent stay with us. We truly appreciate your feedback and I will most certainly pass along your comments to our entire team. I am so pleased to hear that our associate was able to make your stay more comfortable as well as help prepare you for your interview. I hope it went well! Please come back and see us if you're ever in the area!

Tempe, Arizona
Reviewed December 6, 2011

I first met Annalesha in Stapleton Denver at the holiday Inn while. I was there for business and she was working at the hotel. Within in 2 seconds of meeting her, it became evident and clear that her strengths are intrinsic to her personality, diligence and professionalism. Annalesha has excellent people skills and she is proficient in customer service. Even though I usually have many hotel choices, that impression about her was the first reason I kept going back to that holiday inn. As I continued interacting with her, I observed that she often sought opinion of different customers on different aspects of life. I observed that when there were too many people waiting in line, she often called for help. She didn’t want customers to wait in line for long. This is an excellent quality for anyone to have. In my opinion, she views her job as unique and special.

Some customers are rude. Period. I observed that she is tolerant to non-destructive faults. This is an excellent quality for anyone to have, I thought. While doing her job, I also observed and admired the fact that she negotiated differing needs, backgrounds, and opinions with different hotel customers ( including the rude ones) to arrive at a common, but updated objective. More than twice, I witnessed situations where she continually and openly discussed relationships with holiday Inn customers about the details of lives. She is a good worker. A few times I interacted with her, Annalesha only showed gestures of care of for me and other hotel customers. She is truly committed to doing a good job at the holiday Inn.

If there is one thing I have personally benefited from my interaction with Annalisha, is her ability to, objectively and honestly negotiate changes and stresses which occurred as she simultaneously tries to handle different personalities of different hotel customers. This and other qualities became life lessons on my part. She is a good representative of Holiday Inn culture. The management of Holiday Inn should seriously consider promoting her to managerial position so that she can train and empower others to do what she does best.

Dr. Mo Mukiibi
DIRECT: 480.377.6228
FAX: 480.748.6288
EMAIL: mmukiibi@ch2m.com

2 Thank Dr Mo M
ALMansfield, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton, responded to this review, December 8, 2011
Wow! What a fantastic review! Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to recognize Annalesha for her professionalism, hard work, and dedication to the hotel and our guests. It means so much to us! We are very thankful (and proud) to have her on our team and grateful that she is able to make such a huge impact on people's lives! Please know that I will be sharing your comments with our entire team, including Annalesha! We hope to see you again soon!

Shell Beach, California
Reviewed December 4, 2011

Very clean, comfortable beds, decoration appeal the upmost. and what makes this establishment so wonderful is it's amazing staff, "very genuine" helpful, always a smile, and the culinary experts serve up the most delicious meals with a wide variety as well, thanks to Kyle and his staff.

From the moment I checked in and was greeted immediatly with a smile from Alyssa, and the staff I felt at home. Thank you all, Geof and Tom, Kyle. for making my stay so comfortable...I definately will be a forever repeat customer.

W. Carpenter/ Shell Beach CA..

Room Tip: End Units seem bigger, extra balcony, A view of the city skyline of Denver is breathtaking at night.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
ALMansfield, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton, responded to this review, December 6, 2011
Thank you for writing such a fantastic review on our hotel! We greatly appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to let us know how everything went with your most recent stay. I will certainly pass along your comments to our entire team, including Alyssa, Geoff, Tom, and Kyle! Thank you for recognizing their hard work and dedication. It makes us so happy to hear! We look forward to welcoming you back to the property in the near future, but until then, take care!

Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed December 2, 2011

As a professional speaker I visit many hotels and event facilities, and have used this facility for various seminars. The staff has always been GREAT; very service oriented. In particular, I would like to mention Anthony Montoya. He has always been the person helping me keep the seminar running smoothly by providing exceptional customer service, and attention to detail during the event. He obviously takes great pride in his work. Thanks Anthony!!!

Room Tip: Away from the freeway, lower levels.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
ALMansfield, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton, responded to this review, December 5, 2011
We truly appreciate you taking the time to write such a positive review on your most recent stay with us at the Holiday Inn Denver East Stapleton! Thank you for your continued patronage to our hotel and please know that we greatly value your loyalty and business. I will pass along your comments to our entire team, including Anthony Montoya. We are always so grateful when our staff members are recognized for their hard work and dedication! We look forward to welcoming you back to the property in the near future.