Hilton Denver City Center
$234
$178
Kimpton
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $214/night.

Crowne Plaza Denver(Denver)(Great Value!)
$171
$179
$161
Sheraton.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $179/night.

$104
  • Breakfast included
Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek(Denver)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/31
The Crawford Hotel
$111
$100
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $114/night.

Free cancellation until 05/31
$179
$423
1,082 results
All reviewsstreet mallthe concierge loungemarriott hotelsvalet parkingtwo blocksattending a conferencebusiness tripvalet servicehotel is in a great locationfront desk staffcoors fieldcorner roomcomfortable roomslobby areahotel restaurantfitness centercoffee maker
Reviewed January 1, 2013

We stayed here as a night-out away from family during the holidays, and really enjoyed the visit. While the hotel itself is in the business district and not right next to other hotels and attractions, it is really only a very short (2 blocks) walk from the 16th Street Mall and the restaurants and shops there. I found that this hotel is pretty similar to other city-center Marriott properties, but nothing too exceptional.

The valet parking is a bit pricey for a city this size (Philly Marriott is cheaper??!!), especially considering that they literally parked our car in a space right outside the door the whole time we were there. The in and out privileges would have been nice, but it's so easy to walk around the heart of downtown from here that we didn't need to move the car the whole time.

Also, the Starbucks in the lobby was not open during the day for some reason, which was a bit inconvenient.

The room itself was large, comfortable and clean, with the flat panel and media center that has become standard. The bed was large and we slept extremely well, and it was pretty quiet for being in city center.

However, the bathroom was tiny and in need of updating. You couldn't really leave the door open and do anything else in the bathroom, and there was nothing luxurious about it at all. The rest of the room was as expected from this brand, but the bathroom really wasn't.

Overall, this was a good stay and I would consider this property again, but I would definitely look at other options as well.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank PittTrvlr
Reviewed December 28, 2012

We stayed at this hotel after attending a concert at the Paramount. It was within a quick five minute walk of anywhere on the 16th street mall which houses most places of interest and entertainment. We also have a lot of business associates stay here when in town and I only hear good things from them as well.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 27, 2012

This is such a long time ago but I just still hold angers till this day about what they did to me. It was last year around this time when my friends and I stayed there for New Year's eve and we rented out a suite thinking we would have a good time there... For god sake, it New Year's eve and of course there is noise. Security came banging at the door saying that we were too loud even I saw people behind his back running back and forth in the hallway. I was like look... he refused to because he believe the noise came from our suites. Well, we had a suite and they assumed that was normal. Spending $1600 for suite for pretty bad and can't really have fun. We told him we would quiet down and he came back in an hour saying that it was too loud and if he needs to come back again he would kick us all out! I was like what's going on? We paid for the suite, the sales manager ( bigger older lady with glasses) promised us that we could use it for a party ( I don't know why she told us that , maybe so she can sell it and make some extra holiday cash) . It was not even 10pm and he wanted us all to quiet down on New Year's eve. Put yourself in my shoes and see how frustrating it can be, especially paying $1600 for a suite. So we ended going to downtown at the end. The next day, checkout was a COMPLETE MESS!!! We called down to have our cars brought out and they said it would be 20 mins, which was fine and when we came down in 20 mins, no car.. We asked the bellman and he said maybe an extra 10 min. i was like fine it's okay. So we wait and waited and they never even had our car. Why did people have to lied? I talked to our OUT SOURCED valet company and they told me the car is coming and I was like okay.. ( Already upset at them for leaving all my expensive luggage in the car with BUSY TRAFFIC in the LOBBY the entire time. It was check out on New Year's day so imagine the madness. She told me it was coming and she got busy so we left waiting another 15 minutes for it... I then went to ask another valet to check on our car.. Well, you probably think I was exaggerating about this! They don't even have our car ready! Why did she lied? So he finally went to get our cars. It was literally 1 hour and 15 mins to get our car. I find it to be very unpleasant with Marriott so I called them and spoke to Anthony, the Director after I complained about the service and the valet , he pushed back at me that we made noise in the room. Wow? Classic! FYI - If you ever experience problem like that... i would call MARRIOTT CORP. You will get more stuff from them then calling the hotel! He was not very helpful until I threatened to call Marriott Corp , even though they are corp own. They is by far the worse worse worse hotel I have ever stayed it. Never ever again at this hotel! You can stay here but NOT ON NYE!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I was attending a conference at the hotel and asked to be upgraded to the club level. (Yes, there was an additional charge.) No problem--but the clerk had not disclosed that she had placed me in a room suitable for handicapped individuals, so the bathroom shower had no barrier between it and anything else, making it a bit of a challenge to shower for four days without flooding the floor. I also noted the ceiling above the sink and vanity was in disrepair. I also did not feel the room had been well cleaned, as there were small scraps on the carpet and some kind of human nose product on one of the big pillows on my bed. I should have complained, but I was exhausted and proceeded over the several days to get sick due to the sheer number of sick people staying at the hotel. (Certainly NOT the hotel's problem, but when a guest sneezes in the packed elevator without covering his mouth and you still have 12 floors to go, you just know you're in trouble.) I will say that after that first night, Housekeeping did get my room cleaned each day at the time I requested and did replace all the sheets, including the soiled pillowcases that had greeted me.

I will make a pitch for the club level if you are there on a weekday. Monday through Friday morning you have a lovely breakfast with amazing pastries and even smoked fish with accompaniments. Honor bar and lots of appetizers in the afternoon. Sweets in the evening. Note that the evening appetizers and treats cease after Thursday night and the club is locked down after Friday breakfast and over the weekends. Why do Marriott hotels do this? I am accustomed to 24/7 clubs (Starwood, Sofitel, for example) and it is nothing short of annoying not to be able to go have a coffee or lounge on a couch on weekends.

Since there was no breakfast in the lounge on Saturday, I went to the restaurant with a colleague. They really pushed the small buffet, which had nothing to recommend it, but we ordered off the menu. Minor screw ups with potatoes instead of fruit with the Denver omelette, and the corned beef and poached eggs were decent, if not too salty from the meat. I'd rate breakfast as average. I had lunch at the bar one day: really amazing garden veggie burger made with beets, if you are a beet person. Mac and cheese excellent. Service at the bar, mediocre. It was more important for the bartender to shovel ice for a long time instead of tend to those of us who sat at the bar. One day we had a banquet-style luncheon. Meh. Some sort of seasoned chicken on lettuce that was supposed to be a Southwestern style salad.

As a conference facility, this place is good. I attended sessions in an array of room sizes and the chairs, acoustics, and view of the stage and audiovisual equipment was great.

Overall, I stayed here solely because the conference was held here and I did not want to schlep around downtown Denver in the cold. In the past I have stayed at the elegant Hotel Teatro when my conference has been at the Denver Convention Center. Next time, I'll return to that hotel.

Room Tip: If you are traveling on weekdays, the Club Level is a great option.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank LAPlatinum
Reviewed November 26, 2012

I spent a week at this hotel in October for a conference that was held just down the street at the convention center. The hotel is within walking distance from everything you may need during your stay. I would definitely stay again!!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business