I recently stayed for 4 days at this property while on a business trip to Denver. The hotel is located in the middle of the Tech Center and is ideal if you have work in the tech center area. My work was in down town Denver and so I had a commute of 13-14 miles each way. The commute can get a bit tedious during peak traffic and bad weather.
The hotel room was of a good size and had two double beds. The room had a broad window that did over look the tech center and had a view of the rocky mountains from a distance.
The room also had a flat screen tv and had the usual amenities for business travel stay. I had a free wifi access (which probably came free for all rooms not sure about it though) which was easy to use and provided enough bandwidth and speed to check and respond to emails via vpn.
The restaurant downstairs was quite nice. I ate breakfast there and dinner on one occasion there. The breakfast was a full service one with an omlette station and was quite good. The room rate did not include breakfast but included free parking for me. I believe parking is usually $10 per night there.
The checkin and check out was a breeze and the staff were nice and helpful all the time.
I believe there are number of places to eat outside close by. However I did not have the time to try them out.
There was also a pool and fitness center. I did not get to try both of them.
My only complaint about the stay was the refrigerator in the room was making a loud noise at night and woke me up on a few occasions at night.
I would recommend this place for business stay any time. However if you have work in downtown Denver then one will have to consider the commute.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An architecturally stunning hotel, featuring a 12-story atrium lobby with sleek modern guestrooms and public spaces with lots of natural light, and designed with warm wood and stonework details complementing Colorado's organic landscape. Just a short distance from both downtown and Denver International Airport. Easy access to Denver's light rail system that can transport you to downtown Denver and area shopping venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Hotel Denver
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Denver
- Hyatt Denver