I recently stayed for one week of business in the Tech Center area. This hotel is easy to get to from the Denver airport, centrally located in the Tech Center area and there are numerous restaurants in the area (several are a safe walking distance).
The hotel is located in a safe area, self parking garage available. The rooms were very clean, great beds. Walls were a bit thin. Could hear people talking frequently.
Very good breakfast buffet. The buffet is very gluten-free friendly. Everything labeled. Staff is food allergy aware. Free internet and very good fitness facility with good equipment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An architecturally stunning hotel, featuring a 12-story atrium lobby with sleek modern guestrooms and public spaces with lots of natural light, and designed with warm wood and stonework details complementing Colorado's organic landscape. Just a short distance from both downtown and Denver International Airport. Easy access to Denver's light rail system that can transport you to downtown Denver and area shopping venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travelocity, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Hotel Denver
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Denver
- Hyatt Denver