Our family of 4 stayed 3 nights over Memorial Day weekend for a soccer tournament. The staff was friendly and accommodating to our large group. The hotel was clean and recently updated. Location is excellent in a safe area with lots of restaurants close by. Downtown is maybe 10 miles on the quick access freeway. Biggest downside is the rooms with 2 beds have double beds and not larger.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An architecturally stunning hotel, featuring a 12-story atrium lobby with sleek modern guestrooms and public spaces with lots of natural light, and designed with warm wood and stonework details complementing Colorado's organic landscape. Just a short distance from both downtown and Denver International Airport. Easy access to Denver's light rail system that can transport you to downtown Denver and area shopping venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hyatt Hotels Corporation and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Hotel Denver
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Denver
- Hyatt Denver