“Outstanding convenient and comfortable”

Grand Hyatt Denver Downtown
Ranked #11 of 160 Hotels in Denver
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

What an amazing hotel! Beautiful remodel with clean, comfortable and well-sized rooms. Convenient to 16th street mall. Quiet and excellent service. Will definitely be staying here the next time I am in Denver!

• Stayed: July 2014
Write a ReviewReviews (1,977)

Reviewed July 22, 2014

I travel a lot for work and most hotels all start to look the same but I really enjoyed my recent stay at the Grand Hyatt Denver so wanted to share my thoughts.
I try really hard to keep an exercise routine when traveling so was pleasantly surprised by the workout options at the Grand Hyatt. They have a well equipped gym PLUS a great rooftop running track and small lap pool. It was wonderful to get up early and run laps on the rooftop when the sun was rising. It was a great way to start the day. The hotel is also located in a great location downtown so if you don't want to run on the rooftop, you can run in town and get a sense of your surroundings. I love trips to Denver and appreciate the amenities that Grand Hyatt offered in my last trip!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Mariza H
Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

Every detail was well thought out in this renovation. Not only does it have everything you look for in a quality hotel (ie: Clean, friendly and convenient location), the rooms have some really nice features such as a small motion sensor light for the bathroom, which is great for middle of the night trips! The lobby is inviting. I highly recommend this hotel!! Can't say enough positive things about it.

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed July 21, 2014

My friends and I also stayed here for the Thirty One Gifts conference. The room was clean and roomy enough for 4. A little more drawer space would have been nice. The convention center is a 3 block walk. 16th Street just a block and a half away with everything you could need.
The only negative was our shower had a sewer odor coming out of the drain that lingered.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 20, 2014

We only spent one evening here en route to the mountains after flying into Denver but it was enjoyable. The rooms are updated with modern decor and very clean. The staff was friendly and accommodating. The pool area was nice as well. The location is great - possible to walk to many shops and restaurants. I would stay here again when in the Denver area.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 20, 2014

I've had the opportunity of traveling a good bit around and this is by far my favorite all-around hotel. Even been than the Ritz Carlton and other fancier hotels. I was there for work and didn't make my own reservations. When I was checking in they had 2 double beds, but I asked if I could get a king. They said certainly but none were ready at the moment (I was there early). They asked if they could just call me when it was ready. I said sure as I was going to explore anyway. I think they called within 20 minutes that a room was ready for me. When I got to my room, I notice I had a great view of the mountains. Then I started to notice all the the unique things about the room. There are motion activated lights under the floating bedside tables. This is awesome in the middle of the middle of the night. No need to turn on a bright light. There was also motion activated nightlight in the bathroom as well. I loved the sliding barn-door for the bathroom door. The bed was incredible. It was one of the best beds I've ever slept on. The room was immaculate. I only ate breakfast in their restaurant once and it was very good and reasonably priced. The location of the hotel was also perfect. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone. If i ever go back to Denver. I will stay here.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed July 20, 2014

I stayed at the Grand Denver in Denver as part of a business conference. The staff was very helpful. The rooms are large, clean, and well configured with the business traveler. There were plenty of power outlets in the room and there was good Internet connectivity.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business