“Fantastic Stay!”

Magnolia Hotel Denver
Ranked #42 of 158 Hotels in Denver
Reviewed March 19, 2014

The staff were friendly and helpful, the room was clean, and we had no issues at all. They had cookies and milk at night with a variety of choices, which was delightful. The breakfast buffet was phenomenal, delicious food that seemed quite fresh. Great location, right off of 16th St Mall. We would definitely recommend!!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sarah A
Ryan E, Public Relations Manager at Magnolia Hotel Denver, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2014

Hey Suzanne L,

If we could write reviews about guests, we would recommend you to every hotel. "She's nice with the reviews, realizes the benefits of location and amenities, and has great taste."
We give you 5 stars!
We hope to see you again soon - till then,

All our best,

There are newer reviews for Magnolia Hotel Denver

Reviewed March 19, 2014

My husband and I visited Denver recently for a combination of business and pleasure. We opted for a king suite for us and a standard king for our adult daughter. Our suite provided a nice sitting area where we could all visit and a well-lighted work table for my husband. The bed was comfortable although the pillows were too big for my comfort. The staff were pleasant and helpful. The wine reception and the milk and cookies at night were a nice treat. The hotel is in a great location.The Magnolia provides all of the amenities but not the crowds you will find in the larger hotels.

1  Thank debbiturk

Hey debbiturk,

The combination business/pleasure trip. Excellent! Thanks for staying with us, reviewing the affair, and helping us identify what's working at Magnolia. Your concerns with too-big-pillows has been noted. We hope to have you and your husband/business partner back soon - Till then,

Reviewed March 18, 2014

Awesome location. I would stay there everytime from now on. Mahalo nui to the great staff. The hotel is walking distance from 16th street mall. So many eateries and shops to go to. The people are very friendly and the attractions are so much fun!

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank HawaiiPopo

Hey HawaiiPopo,

Thanks for staying with us, taking the time to review, and being awesome. If Denver rocks, then it only rocks because of the people we attract. We hope to see you again soon and until then,

Aloha nui loa,

Reviewed March 17, 2014

Every time I go to Denver I will stay at this hotel. The staff is very friendly and provided everything I needed! They always go the extra mile. I have recommended it to my friends who also have enjoyed their stays! My kids love the milk and cookies and I enjoy the happy hour.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Hey Mary G,

Welcome back!! We're so happy to be your go-to spot, and if the kids are happy, we're happy.
We hope to have you back soon -

All our best,

Reviewed March 14, 2014

The staff here really made our trip enjoyable. I was here on business and needed a place to stay for 4 days. I stayed in the suite with my business partner and we had plenty of privacy given the 2 bedrooms and living room accommodations. It was raining one of the days and the door man offered us an umbrella, which was very thoughtful. The courtesy shuttle was a major plus as well.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Ryan E, Public Relations Manager at Magnolia Hotel Denver, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2014

Hey Brandon -

Thanks for the positive review and for staying with us! Good guests make our job that much easier and we hope we get to see you again soon -

Reviewed March 11, 2014

Stayed here a couple nights recently. Friendly, helpful service. Clean rooms. Very quiet too. Very reasonable price for a downtown hotel in a large city. I thought it was a pretty good value. Nice location, pretty centrally located. I didn't make use of the bar, breakfast, of evening milk and cookies, so I can't comment on those. But I'd definitely stay here again if I have a chance.

Hey Andy,

Thanks for staying with us and for the review. You have to try the cookies next time! Have to! We're glad you dug it and we look forward to the next stay - till then,

Reviewed March 10, 2014

Positives: I particularly liked politeness of the staff, quality of breakfast and location of the hotel.

Negatives: My bathroom sink was clogged all the time. I mentioned it to the reception at least three times. Finally a repairman stooped by. He worked on the sink, said that he improved it and left. Unfortunately the sink was still clogged.That was disappointing. However I had a feeling that there is nothing I could do and I just tried to worked around the problem.

I also found that the smell of cooking was permeating even to the tenth floor. Perhaps this was the result of chimney effect due to elevator being close to my room.

Room Tip: Stay away from the rooms that are close to elevator unless you want your cloth to smell like fried e...
2  Thank Lev1966

Dear Lev1966,

Thank you for staying with us, and thank you for taking the time to review your experience. We're glad you dug the location and staff - the sink and the wafting cooking smells have been noted and we thank you for your patience. We hope to see you again soon -