“Great hotel in downtown Denver”

Magnolia Hotel Denver
Ranked #42 of 158 Hotels in Denver
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Very convenient location. Great breakfast. Nice areas to hang out during a storm. Staff were all friendly. Rooms very comfortable. As with many downtown hotels, don't expect a scenic view. The free shuttle (SUV) was a nice bonus as it was raining when we wanted to go to dinner.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Magnolia Hotel Denver

Reviewed March 13, 2013

The Magnolia Hotel Denver has all the bells and whistles. The room and bed were amazing. I had the best nights' sleep in a hotel ever while staying at the Magnolia. I had a room on the 11th floor on the atrium - which means no view but quiet at night! The location of the Magnolia is perfect to wander around downtown with all the shops and restaurants. I didn't make it to the reception and I didn't wany any cookies but I did have breakfast in the lounge each morning. The free breakfast is fantastic and the lounge itself is beautiful. I highly recommend the Magnolia Hotel Denver to travelers and will definitely stay again should I be in Denver.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 12, 2013

When my boyfriend came to Denver for the first time, we stayed in the Magnolia and it has become our favorite spot. The room rates are affordable enough that if we're going to be downtown for a special event, we just book a room there. The rooms are beautiful and the service is fantastic. The shuttle will take you just about anywhere downtown for free and the valet service is superb.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 12, 2013

The experience at Magnolia was way above expectations until I checked out. They had only one person at the desk in the hour before their official check-out at 11AM. The line was six parties long and the wait a half hour - so I can pay them! Management, please take notice.

Room Tip: The suites are a great deal and very nice with a working fireplace. Check out early or by telephone...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 11, 2013

The hotel rooms are very clean and the hotel staff were very nice .The cookie bar was a nice touch. Wished it stayed open longer. Breakfast had a good variety of food and coffee . We also parked at the hotel and they even let us stay Parking there after we checked out. I i would stay there again :))

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 11, 2013

A wonderful experience. Clean room, clean and public places. Suites are big with many amenities.Very helpful staff who were willing to change the noisy refrigerator in the room,print out my boarding pass, and tell me where to buy my granddaughter a cowgirl shirt with pearl buttons (she was very specific) . Great experience.

Room Tip: Higher floors have more light.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 11, 2013

The Magnolia Hotel was the best place I've stayed in Denver. Not only was it clean, comfortable and spacious, I was completely pampered. The entire staff from the front desk to the valet to the cleaning staff to the concierge treated me as though I was their most important customer. I loved the evening receptions and cookies and milk at night. I will definitely stay here again and again!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Travelers also viewed these Denver hotels
Central Business District
Downtown
The Westin Denver Downtown
Central Business District
Residence Inn Denver City Center

Been to Magnolia Hotel Denver? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Magnolia Hotel Denver

Address: 818 17th St, Denver, CO 80202-3101
Location: United States > Colorado > Denver > Downtown
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Wheelchair access
#21 Luxury Hotel in Denver
#24 Family Hotel in Denver
#27 Romantic Hotel in Denver
#28 Business Hotel in Denver
Price Range: $171 - $509 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — Magnolia Hotel Denver 4*
This downtown Denver hotel features guestrooms and suites ideal for corporate and leisure travelers that desire a location walking distance to attractions including the Denver Convention Center, 16th Street Mall, Union Station, Coors Field, and all of downtown's restaurants, shopping and entertainment areas. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Magnolia Hotel Denver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Denver Magnolia Hotel