“Great time”

Crowne Plaza Denver Airport Convention Ctr
Ranked #87 of 160 Hotels in Denver
Reviewed August 6, 2013

I recently stayed at the hotel for 2 weeks of training and i had a GREAT experience. The staff was very professional, polite and accomodating. The food was really good for as I call it hotel food. We used the conference area for our classes and it was set up very well. The lobby is very spacious with many couches and areas to relax in. I would stay at the hotel again since overall I had a GREAT experience. Great job guys and girls !

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Don W, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Denver Airport Convention Ctr, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2013

Hello Carl Z,

Thank you for your review. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your recent 2-week stay with us and we thank you for taking the time to write this positive review for us. We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed August 5, 2013

The staff is very friendly and eager to help with what ever one needs. The hotel is very clean and the food in the restaurant is a step above most hotels. The hotel is very convenient to the airport and ti I70 for a short trip to downtown Denver.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Hello Peter A,

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

A bit of a tired old lady. It has had a lick of paint but the rooms are old and dated with old style noisy and not very effective aircons. They gave me a good rate and I had been on the road for 24hrs which is why I stayed with them. The staff did their best and made me feel very welcome but you can only do so much with such an old building.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Thank Steve and Hayle... L

Hello,

Thank you for staying at the Crowne Plaza DIA and thank you for your review. We are aware that our building is one of the older in the area and we have made it a priority to continuously update our rooms and amenities to better serve our guests. It is our goal to provide a comfortable, relaxing and affordable stay to those passing through the area. We hope that you will consider staying with us again in the future if you happen to be passing through.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

I initially had several complaints coming here and wrote a review in which I gave this hotel 2 stars. Since then, the staff have really stepped things up and made a noticeable effort to take care of me.

On my second trip, I was surprised (and happy) to see real curtains in the room which blocked the light and let me sleep. In addition, every time I called room service they not only arrived on time, but with much better prepared food that was hot and quite good. Today I came back to find a sleep kit on the bed waiting for me.

I'm convinced I caught them on an off week when I arrived. I thought it only fair to re-review them and give them a rating according to the majority of my stay. I wouldn't hesitate to come back and would recommend it to others.

It's a good place to spend a few nights. They are willing to work hard and are there when you need them.

Room Tip: My room on the second floor seemed to be much better than on the 4th due to a higher quality HVAC un...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Hello Christopher,

Thank you for your review. We truly appreciate the fact that you had a positive experience and took the time out of your day to re-review us on TripAdvisor. We are pleased to hear that we have won back your business and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed July 26, 2013

I come and stay here often due to business travel and must say that this hotel is one of my favorite by far. Anitra (my server) always makes me very welcomed. Thanks for everything you do.... Even when im being a pain

• Stayed: July 2013

Hello,

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you enjoy your stays with us and we will pass on your kind words to Anitra.

Thank you and we hope to see you again soon,

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Large rooms. Great old-style atrium with waterfalls, plush sofas and bar. CLose to restaurants. BUt a solid 5-8 miles from Denver Airport - but that is almost all the hotels - except for an enclave of 8-10 that is half way closer

The pool and the weight room are pretty big and airy - would be noce in winter I would think. Overall - a fine place to spend a couple of days

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Don W, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Denver Airport Convention Ctr, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2013

Hello,

Thank you for your review! We appreciate the positive feedback and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

I recently stayed at this location when my step- daughter was at the childrens hospital for 18 days. After long stress filled days, it was relaxing and peaceful to come back to the hotel downstairs layout is beautifull, passing the waterfalls on the way up to the room open area lounge with many quiet low light, cozy seating areas where you can relax and unwind. Room service I believe till all hours, really good food. very clean and tidy, huge soft pillows and comfy bed super cold air conditioning.......just couldnt ask for more.

Room Tip: The only thing I did not like, breakfast buffet doesnt compare to regular menue.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Hello and thank you for your review,

We appreciate the positive feedback and are very glad to hear that we offered you a much needed relaxing and enjoyable stay. We hope to see you again soon.