Crowne Plaza Denver Airport Convention Ctr
Crowne Plaza Denver(Denver)(Great Value!)
$113
$161
Kimpton
$119
  • Breakfast included
Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek(Denver)(Great Value!)
$135
$96
$412
$301
  • Pool
Grand Hyatt Denver Downtown(Denver)(Great Value!)
$318
$274
$229
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsdenver airportbreakfast buffetfront desk staffwould stay here againbusiness centerlobby areathe shuttle driverbusiness travelan early morning flightgreat roomking suitefree shuttleairlineprinter
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 12, 2013

I was not impressed with this hotel. I arrived at the hotel later in the evening, and I was ignored by many of the staff while I waited for someone to check me in. When someone finally noticed me they were not very friendly. When we got to our room it had a weird smell and was very cramped. Luckly we were not staying there long, we checked out early.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Don W, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Denver Airport Convention Ctr, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2013

Hello and thank you for your review,

I want to apologize for your dissatisfaction with our hotel. I will be addressing your comments about the staff in our next meeting. It is our goal to consistently provide a welcoming, relaxing and comfortable atmosphere to our guests and I apologize that you did not have this experience during your visit. We hope that you will consider staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

I had a connecting flight to Denver, and due to weather didn't make it into Denver until after my connection. Since there was alot of this going on, everyone was scrambling for hotels. My fiance called around to a few places, and finally called the Crowne Plaza. She spoke with Will on the phone, and he was EXTREMELY helpful! He worked with her to get me the room I needed for the night. Everyone there was nice and helpful as well, but Will went above and beyond to acquire accommodations for me. As anyone who has been in the situation knows, it is a frustrating process calling 10 hotels for a room. Will eased the frustration as soon as he answered! Thanks and I would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo

Hi Jason,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I am happy to pass your kind words on to Will, and I am glad that our staff was able to accommodate you during a frustrating time.
We hope to see you again in the future, under more favorable circumstances.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

We flew into Denver late at night and stayed here before traveling in the morning. Front desk staff were terrific, hotel lobby areas are beautiful. We had breakfast in the restaurant, which was delicious. (The server messed up my order slightly but it was not a big deal and I did not draw her attention to it.) Comfortable beds. Clean, nice room.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Hello and thank you for your review!

We are glad that you enjoyed your (short) stay with us! I apologize that your meal was not perfect, but am glad you enjoyed it nonetheless.
We hope to see you again soon, perhaps for a longer stay!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We missed our connecting flight in Denver due to the weather in Durango. We had never stayed at a Crowne Plaza so we didn't know what to expect. The lobby was very nice and the rooms were updated and clean. The staff was very friendly and accommodating and provided free shuttle to the airport. There is a lot of fast food and convenience stores within walking distance. We there less than 10 hours so didn't do much at the hotel. I would definitely stay here again if the situation should arise again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Don W, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Denver Airport Convention Ctr, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2013

Hello and thank you for your review!

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us for the short time that you were here. We pride ourselves in our conveniences including free WIFI, free airport shuttle and free parking and we are glad that you were able to take advantage of what we have to offer.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Safe travels,

Reviewed April 8, 2013

The hotel is large, part of a convention center, but the employees were personal and helpful, greeting us every time we saw them. The room was lovely, up-to-date, comfortable and quiet. Best of all, they have a shuttle service to the airport and you can leave your car at the hotel for a reasonable fee.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Hello Julie L,

We are extremely pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Crowne Plaza DIA. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Safe travels,