2,094 results
All reviews themed floors corner office different theme fun hotel pop culture themed hotel great location big hair chick flick the performing arts center street mall unique hotel cookies convention center double tree within walking distance larimer square
Reviewed September 4, 2018

Stayed at this hotel for work to be close to the convention center. The elevators are very slow and had some issues with wifi. The rooms are average size. Did not have a great experience with the service from the staff, as I have been following up on 3 separate occasions to receive the hotel bill electronically (still waiting for this email). Would not recommend for work travel if there are other options.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
VICTOR M, Front Office Manager at The Curtis Denver - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2018

Sorry that you had that poor experience with us, John G. Get in touch with me so that I can help get that receipt to you, and have a great day!

Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

I note some previous reviewers did not like the fun element of this hotel however, my husband and I loved it.. If you are on a higher floor you get to listen to all the different tunes and as you leave for the lobby you get s nice positive farewell from the lift!!
The staff were very helpful and friendly and the location is perfect for the centre of the City...
If you are not one for fun there are plenty of other hotels...
Thanks for a great stay and your wonderful cookies

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
VICTOR M, Front Office Manager at The Curtis Denver - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2018

You are absolutely welcome, Julie F! I'm ecstatic that you had such a great time here at The Curtis!. Come stay with us again the next time you're in Denver!

Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

So, small but nice room, comfortable bed and everything you expect from a Hilton brand.

Someone “had a great idea” to theme each floor. Lame. No stupid. The little clip of music announcing each floors theme was mildly cute the first day, by the third downright fully irritating. The cafe is always blasting “house techno” music. Please not at breakfast. Let me eat my oatmeal in peace.

Not the right place for a ten night stay. Then you add on the vibrant 20 something’s street scene out the front door and in the hotel on weekends, all seemingly enjoying Colorado’s new legalization of weed. Then laying in bed at 11 pm at night listening to a damn fine, what sounds like a marching band, enjoying the music they were making, but thinking I got a 7 am meeting tomorrow. I’m just not that hip.

Staff fun and friendly, place is clean, the elevators absolutely suck. It take ten minute at Prime morning hours to get from floor 16 to the lobby. I’m not going to go into the total evacuation of the hotel one morning because of a fire. No bueno.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
VICTOR M, Front Office Manager at The Curtis Denver - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2018

Thanks, Mike90275, for leaving a review! I'm glad you liked our rooms, beds, and staff! I'm also sorry that the themes didn't resonate with you. Thanks for letting us know what you liked and didn't like, we're going to use this information to try to make things better here at The Curtis!

Reviewed August 30, 2018

We were able to walk everywhere downtown, great location to everything. The hotel was very clean and had fun themed floors! The staff was great and very helpful with recommendations for food, places to visit and sites to see.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thanks, Christine J, for that wonderful review! We do like to tell everyone that we're two blocks away from everything, but I'm also glad that you enjoyed our staff, too. Come stay with us again the next time you're in town!

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

The Curtis Hotel was a very neat hotel. Unfortunately the elevators were very slow getting any where. The front desk person and the valet guys were great! We had a room with 2 queen beds. Very comfortable.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family

Thanks, 397kristinea, for dropping a review on us! I'm glad you were so pleased with the staff and accommodations. Come see us again the next time you're in down-town Denver!