“Easily One Of The Best Hotels I Have Stayed At”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver Southeast
Ranked #32 of 157 Hotels in Denver
Los Angeles
“Easily One Of The Best Hotels I Have Stayed At”
Reviewed January 10, 2009

I have been lucky enough to stay here twice: once on a weekend getaway with my wife, and again with my entire family on an eleven-day family trip.

I love the Embassy Suites brand (only one bad stay in Indy, all the others have been great), and this is the best one in which I have stayed. The atrium area is spacious, with by far the best organized breakfast area I have seen. The rooms are clean and if this hotel has any years on it, they have taken great pains not to show it.

The only complaint I have ever had was totally out of the hotel's control--a dad in the pool area with absolutely ZERO control over his tweenage kids. It's why I could never teach in a middle school, I guess.

I would stay there again in a heartbeat.

• Liked — Clean, Comfortable, Best Hotel Breakfast I Have Ever Had
  • Disliked — Absolutely Nothing
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled with family
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (115)
New Jersey
Reviewed September 28, 2008

The Embassy Suites was very nice. The front of the living room was a little odd in that it had windows overlooking the hallway - but they closed off with heavy drapes. The room was clean and there were no problems with any of the amenities. The bed was comfortable. Really enjoyed the made-to-order breakfast. The only complaint was the ice machine was about as far from us as you can get. They need more machines. The area was not bad for a commercial area and had lots of restaurants and grocery shopping. Would stay again.

• Liked — Breakfast, suite accomodation
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled as a couple
England
Reviewed July 3, 2008

We were only here for one night, as part of our cross-country trip - but we wished we had been able to stay longer. Without doubt, the beds were the softest, most comfortable of our trip! The location was convenient, the staff friendly and helpful, our room was very spacious, room-service was excellent and the atrium was very attractive. Would happily stay again!

• Liked — The beds!
  • Disliked — Having to pay for an internet connection (though it wasn't much).
  • Stayed June 2008
Utah
Reviewed June 9, 2008

I have stayed at this hotel twice. Once in June of 2007 and again in February of 2008. Both times the stays were pleasing. The buffet breakfast is very good. The omlets are great.
The original stay was with my family it was our first visit to Denver and we were celebrating my wife's birthday. We had a great time. We found the location great for getting out to the tourist attractions. The hotel was great for family fun.

When I found myself coordinating a boys basketball team trip to a tournament in Denver I was all over this hotel. We booked four rooms for the team and chapernones and they were all in good proximety. The stay was great until the last day when the girls volleyball teams all checked in... Chaperones worst nightmare... Atleast the atrium facilitated us keeping an eye on what was going on.

• Liked — Breakfast
  • Disliked — Dated
  • Stayed February 2008
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed April 16, 2008

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS HOTEL!

We went for a softball tournament. They were great! They have cook to order (WHATEVER you could possibly want) breakfast every morning, they also have happy hour from 4-6! It is amazing. I heard all of the embassy suites do, but I have only visited this one. It is in the business area of Denver, but the rooms have a the pretties view of Denver city and the mountains in the backdrop. I LOVE THIS PLACE! The staff were excellent too! I have been there 3 times total and each and every time it was amazing! We were even there for my birthday (free drinks all day!) well I only had a few :)

Stayed July 2005
Woodland Park, CO
Reviewed March 27, 2008

My wife and two daughters stayed at the Embassy Suites Southeast Denver for 3 nights this March. The first positive point is that you are paying for a suite-- which accomodates 2 kids and 2 adults (with privacy) quite well. It's worth the extra dollars versus getting two rooms in a standard hotel. The second positive is two-fold...they have a cocktail reception every evening that includes some munchies and libations for Free. They also have an awesome made-to-order breakfast every morning for Free as well. When I think of the price we paid per night ($160), I would have to deduct $40 for what we would have spent on breakfast normally, and another $35 for evening cocktails...so basically, the room only cost $85 a night. That is a great deal for a two-room suite-- ant the pool, fitness center, business center, etc. make this an even better deal! The rooms are clean, but the furniture is somewhat dated. The typical Embassy Suites "atrium" design is very pleasant and secure. The staff has been neither annoying or overly wonderful-- but completley adequate. The proximity to downtown Denver is about 15 minutes. When you compare what you get staying downtown versus 15 minutes away, the barely mentionable inconvienence is woth it. We will stay here again.

• Stayed March 2008, traveled with family
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed November 28, 2007

I was on a business trip for a week, the room we awesome. The view was great and I was within walking distance to the 16th St. Mall.

I drove up to Buffelo Bills grave. The weather is so wierd it was snowing that morning, but about 30 mins later at the airport it was in the 70s. Gotta love it.

Oh watch out for the tumble weed :)

• Liked — the view of the moutians and the location to downtown.
  • Stayed May 2003, traveled on business