Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel
$170
$161
Kimpton
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Denver(Denver)(Great Value!)
$126
$209
The Crawford Hotel
$105
$106
$96
Grand Hyatt Denver Downtown(Denver)(Great Value!)
$169
$273
$269
  • Room Service
2,558 results
All reviewsyard housetower buildingstreet mallpeet's coffeehuge hotelfree busclub levelfitness centercoors fieldvalet parkingfew blocksunion stationconferenceyardhouselobbydowntownmeeting
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

Loved this hotel. Great bar. Perfect spot to explore the city. The rooms were quiet and larger than expected. Peets coffee in the lobby was soooo good. I miss having one near my home. Hotel has all the amenities it should and is located right at the end of a great tourist spot.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank MWR70
Chuck S, General Manager at Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2014

Dear MWR70,
Thank you for sharing your wonderful comments and guest experience with us. I am so happy you enjoyed the amenities and venues in the hotel. We look forward to your future stay with us and will have Peet’s Coffee brewing for you!

Reviewed January 25, 2014

Stayed on club floor. Room was tiny, heat didn't work properly, sink was partially clogged. Club breakfast was one of stingiest I've seen in SHERATON hotels. Internet service was slow. However restaurants on premises were good. Bottom line, a mediocre hotel

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Chuck S, Manager at Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2014

Dear raherold,
Thank you for your kind words regarding our restaurants and bars! I agree with you, we have some excellent choices within our hotel that don’t require you to even leave our premises. I am not sure if you had an opportunity to explore the immediate area, but we are also fortunate enough to be located directly on the famous 16th St. Mall with close proximity to many attractions including the Denver Art Museum, Colorado History Museum and the State Capital. I am very sorry that your room accommodations were smaller than you required. As the largest hotel in the State of Colorado with over 1200 guest rooms we have the luxury of offering many different room types and sizes to meet all guest needs. During your next visit to Denver, please let us know you need some extra room and we would be happy to place you in one of our larger guest rooms. If you would like to speak with me further regarding your experience, please send me an e-mail with your contact information to chuck.schuringa@sheraton.com
Chuck Schuringa
Hotel Manager

Reviewed January 21, 2014

The hotel was perfectly located for my business meetings and had a variety of food options including a full non-hotel restaurant and bar. I appreciated the free wifi in the room as I think that at this point charging for wifi would be akin to charging a patron for watching the television. The staff was friendly and helpful and there is a nice business center and convenience store in the lobby to the hotel. Where this hotel looses points though is in the actual rooms. The main thing being that the rooms are in need of updates. The building is self is of a harsh architecture and so the rooms just do not feel comfortable with the basic Sheraton room set up. Also the carpet in my room was really worn, the heater was old and so it was loud all night. The bathroom could easily be described as being the tiniest outside of a NYC bathroom. This would not be my first choice of a hotel on a return visit.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Chuck S, General Manager at Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2014

Dear meleetyme,
Thank you for your feedback as it aids us in viewing from a guest perspective. We are a two sided hotel and have many configurations of rooms. Should you choose to stay with us in the future we would be happy to arrange accommodations for you on the Plaza side where the rooms and bathrooms are larger. I am glad to know you enjoyed some of our hotel amenities and that staff were friendly and helpful.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

We had a good experience at the Sheraton Denver Downtown. Great last minute deal. It would be hard to find a hotel of this quality at this price in any major city. The location is excellent! We stepped out the door onto the 16th Street Mall which has a free shuttle. You have access to so much of what this city has to offer. Museums, dining, nightlife, sports, shopping. I love the city and Denver is one of the best.

We are SPG members so were upgraded to a room in the tower. Our room though small, was very comfortable. It looked remodeled. Everything was in working order and got a great night's sleep on a good bed.

The staff was friendly and helpful. We ate in two restaurants on the property. One was part of a chain - good, predictable food. The other was the hotel's restaurant. We had breakfast which was pricey and not very good. I would recommend heading down the street to some other spot.

We did not use the gym, but did check it out. Clean facility, lots of equipment and a view of the street. Good place to people watch while you're getting a workout:)

I would definitely stay here again and am looking forward to another weekend getaway to Denver.

Room Tip: I probably helps to be an SPG member to get an upgraded room.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Chuck S, General Manager at Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2014

Dear Rebecca T,
Thank you for your recent stay with us and for sharing your experience. We appreciate so much the feedback of our guests. We are looking forward to your next getaway to Denver and the Sheraton Denver Downtown.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

Average, standard rooms with no mini-fridges or microwaves. The bed was very comfortable though. Good location at a reasonable price. Once you are there you can walk everywhere and it is close to public transportation. The parking fee was exorbitant though, $27 for 24 hours.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Dear MrsLoveshark,
Thank you for your recent stay with us. I am pleased to hear that you were comfortable in the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Bed. Although we do not provide mini-fridges or microwaves as a standard practice we do have them available upon request. We are fortunate to be conveniently located in the heart of Downtown Denver and steps away from the 16th Street Pedestrian Mall where there is access to the free mall shuttle ride. We look forward to your future stay.