“Good food, nice outdoor area”
Review of Esters Denver

Esters Denver
Ranked #171 of 3,325 Restaurants in Denver
Reviewed July 12, 2016

This was our last day in Denver and we were tired and looking for one more good place. Lots of indecision so we ended up here.
We sat outside and enjoyed that on a nice evening. We got here about 8pm and there were 8 of us. Seated quickly and good service.
We had had pizza earlier in the week so wanted to try something else, but they don't have that much else to offer. If we'd known that, we might have gone somewhere else. A couple of us had the meatball sandwich. It was very good - huge meatballs.
Others had the chicken and belly sandwiches. They said they were good. A couple just had appetizers and enjoyed them.
Overall, based on what we ate, I'd say 3.5 stars, but tripadvisor doesn't allow half stars so I leaned towards a 3. Good but not much more than average.
I would like to try their pizza. It looked good and people seemed to really like it at other tables. So only take this review as indicative of their sparse non-pizza offerings.

Reviewed July 10, 2016

This was our first eats in the Denver area. The have a full line of craft brews from Colorado breweries. Their menu was stacked full of delicious pies. We had gourmet pizzas, beers, and Fat Tire Nachos. If there is one thing I recommend you order it would be these. Awesome! The service was outstanding and the location was great in a quaint neighborhood south of Denver.

Reviewed July 5, 2016

Went for Friday Happy Hour with some friends. Here are the reviews: Lots of tap beer that is good; no good happy hour deals; some things were really expensive (wings are $2 each); wine selection so-so; pizza was ok; ambience is average; overall assessment -- probably won't go back. Too bad -- not far from home and would love to support local place.

Reviewed June 14, 2016

I went in with my boss, and did not expect to find such a gem! The Nachos with pork on top in combination with the cheese sauce and jalapeños, all put together and under the fire were amazing! You could see the edges of the paper burnt, showing the real cooking the food endured! Pizza was a hit, and the beer selection was not bad at all!

Reviewed May 27, 2016 via mobile

I live in the area and had only been for s cocktail once before. Thought we'd come back for lunch, so pleased we did. Great lunch special of personal pizza with a half salad. Several 2$ beers during lunch as well, if purchased with lunch meal. I got the Ranger IPA since I'd never had it on tap before. I ordered the prince caspian and the spring harvest salad. The we're both out of this world! My partner ordered the sing monica and it was amazing as well! Can't wait for the outside patio to open! Tons of local brews, the space inside is beautiful, friendly staff, tvs inside, what's not to love?!

2  Thank Stephlovesdrake