“A Second Visit to Fruition-”

Fruition Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 3,547 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Marion
Reviewed May 13, 2018 via mobile

I am so glad we gave this restaurant a second chance. The first time our table was not ready and we had to wait about one hour for our reserved table. However, the food and atmosphere warranted a second chance. Our server was knowledgeable, able to make wine recommendations. I had the barramundi, which was excellent and my daughter had the Babette steak, also delightful. The oysters Rockefeller are now a favorite appetizer. We also had the gnudi and two small bites: pea soup and king crab. My daughter wished the pea soup could be a meal. We thoroughly enjoyed ending our meal with panna cotta. I look forward to my next visit to Denver. The food was excellent and the value is good.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank Christine K

Reviewed April 23, 2018 via mobile

This is a fantastic restaurant. We are visiting from out of town and found this place on Trip Advisor. What a find. Every dish was perfectly prepared. Very creative menu. The crispy skin on the bronzino was delicious. My wife’s duck was tender and succulent. The chicory salad was an exquisite blend of flavors. The chocolate brownie with salty peanut ice cream and peanut brittle was out of this world. Will definitely go back next time I am in Denver.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed April 15, 2018

We came here for a combination anniversary and birthday meal. We had a good time and a great meal.
This is a farm-to-market restaurant, and they own one of the farms.
The serving staff is very professional and they have amazing art on the walls.
This is a top class restaurant.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed April 8, 2018

My wife and I needed a unique experience for an out-of-town "foodie" and we found it at Fruition.

Only 17 tables, so proper planning is a must. Limited but unique menu and my suggestions would be that you look at it ahead of time to make sure that you find things for the people in your party. We ordered a la carte but they offering tasting choices that we did not experience. Our group loved the choice of appetizers; their salads and the cod were quite special. Our main courses were the duck and the steak - both received rave reviews. Adequate but not overwhelming portions; beautiful presentations.

The wine selections are quite large for a place this size with varied range of prices. Reasonable prices on top wines, but I found some values. I have had the the red blend from The Pairing, but they had the Syrah from The Pairing that was reasonable and very good with our meal. They had a California Dolcetto - something not typically served in Denver. I will probably try it next trip.

No deserts for our group tonight, but what we saw served looking outstanding.

Very attentive and warm service. Not too loud and very comfy. They have their own farm so truly "farm and table."

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank Eugene S
Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

Since I was the only one in the family that hadn’t experienced Fruition, on this visit to our kids I chose Fruition for our Saturday night dinner. We found the menu to be quite limited. When I choose restaurants I always look for vegan options. I had hoped that there were vegan options however the pea soup was made with butter; the cauliflower steak entree was sautéed in butter struck me as odd.
I looked at the portions of duck that was served at our table to my husband, there were two small strips for $30 which we thought was a bit high. My son’s order for the main course was incorrect and while there was an apology and we had to wait for his main course but there was no offer for a drink or dessert on the house.
Service was slow for a restaurant of this caliber.

Date of visit: March 2018