“A Perfect Evening!”

Cross street: Marion
Charlottesville, Virginia
“A Perfect Evening!”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

My husband and son and I just spent the most delightful evening at Fruition. Everything about it was wonderful. It is amazing to be at such a laid back restaurant that clearly takes food so seriously. Everything we had was beautiful to behold and scrumptious to eat. And the service was impeccable. We had to wait a short while for our reserved table to open up (I now know why the party sitting at the table were so reluctant to leave.) The hostess suggested we have some drinks on the comfortable couches out front, which we did. She kept us posted on our status and when she was able to seat us she apologized for the wait and told us the drinks were on them. Every other staff member who serviced our table was extremely professional but also so very friendly and attentive. And the food!!! - we wanted to lick the plates. Every bite was delicious. I cant wait for my next visit to Denver to enjoy another meal at Fruition!

• Visited September 2012

EVERGREEN, COLORADO
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Our second visit”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We have now been to Fruition twice and each time had a wonderful meal. The food, service and presentation are outstanding. The only drawback is the restaurant is small and the seating is very tight.

• Visited August 2012
Denver, CO
“Great restaurant, great food”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

This was our second time at Fruition. My husband and I went with a friend last Sunday and we had a great experience.

The service was good and the atmosphere really nice. The waitress did recommend a white wine for us which turned out to be fantastic. We all had appetizers - my friend and I had the smoked copper river salmon tartare which was delicious and my husband the potato-wrapped oysters Rockefeller. It was enjoyable and the presentation was amazing.

For the main courses I had the pan roasted diver scallops and my husband and my friend both had the grilled bavette steak. We all enjoyed our meals. Again the presentation and flavors were great.

We also had desserts. My husband and I split the peach pie (I can't remember what is what called) and my friend had the lemon meringue pie. Again it was delicious.

This is a great restaurant but the portions are smaller than what you might find at other restaurants and it is definitely pricey.

It is a place to go for special occasions.

We enjoyed our dinner there and might return for a special occasion.

• Visited August 2012
3 Thank NatC100
Portland, Oregon
“Neighborhood restaurant with ambition”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

To get the negatives out of the way, the tables are very tight, and not very large. We had one appetizer, two entrees, and one dessert. With the exception of one of the entrees, everything was very good. Nice wine list, but fully priced, as was the menu.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank TLJ4
Keswick, United Kingdom
“Great !”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Thanks to trip advisor, we learned of this jewel. We enjoyed one of the best meals of our lives and lingered over every artfully presented course as it came out. Service was very personal but not smothering. Price was high by the time we each had appetizer, entree, wine, and dessert, but everything was so enjoyable that even a penny pincher like me didn't think twice about it.

• Visited April 2012